If it does happen, HOW exactly will it happen?

Lip

Global warming is real, just exagerrated and turned into a bandwagon. Global Dimming also exists.

By the way a single volcanic erruption creates an awful lot of CO2 and other pollutants. We are not causing climate change, just accelerating it a bit.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Global warming is real, just exagerrated and turned into a bandwagon. Global Dimming also exists.

By the way a single volcanic erruption creates an awful lot of CO2 and other pollutants. We are not causing climate change, just accelerating it a bit.

According to U.S. Geological Survey, volcanos launch less than 1% of the emmision generated by human activites.

EDIT:: I have started a topic on the subject, in order not to hijack this thread :P

According to U.S. Geological Survey, volcanos launch less than 1% of the emmision generated by human activites.

I can't believe less than 1%, maybe 5 or 10. But I suppose it depends on how long they've studied and which volcanos' they studied. Besides we all know 76.2% of statistics are made up on the spot :rolleyes:.

If we die I got a feeling it will be either the sun breaking through the earth's ozone and cause massive heat insinerating everything

OR an unknown BIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG object and break off a little piece of the sun that piece will hit us........BOOM...headshot

If we die I got a feeling it will be either the sun breaking through the earth's ozone and cause massive heat insinerating everything

OR an unknown BIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG object and break off a little piece of the sun that piece will hit us........BOOM...headshot

Yes, I go for that. I have read that we actually have a swarm of asteroids around us, and some of them are pretty close. Plenty of them hit the planet before we were here, so it can happen again.

This journey would take years...

also, you don't know if we could breathe there (I don't think so)

Also, there are other temperatures than on earth (I guess it's much colder there)

And you don't want to wear a space suit ALL the time, do you (a space suit that allows you to breathe...)

couldent we...you know like migrate to mars or something?

Well aside from the fact that Mars has almost no atmosphere is a nice -63 degrees celcius on average and there's nowhere to grow corn ( our emperor Zed prospero just made it illigal here ) i guess we could always give it a try....... but i will let you go first.