If it does happen, HOW exactly will it happen?

Lip

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will happen at all.

So, if we're smart we should all start preparing to publish

books about how the Mayans and conspiracy theorists

'got it wrong' and the world will actually end in the year 3012.

What's my argument for 3012?

1. I'll be dead so the retribution I will so richly deserve described

in Vagrant0's earlier post cannot be carried out upon my person.

2. I'll have enough money to ensure that my tomb is ridiculously elaborate

and booby-trapped so they won't be able to desecrate my corpse either.

3. 3 + 0 + 1 = 4 and if you combine that with the remainder you have 42.

Which is THE answer to Life the Universe and Everything.

i would worry about the climate change....

or when oil resouces will finish, then it will be a real catastrophe, since we have no means of substituting it (don't tell me about renewing forms of energy, I know about them, but you cannot produce plastic from them, can you? recycling could be a solution, but not with the consuming rithms we are used to)

as predicted by nostradamus:

Behold,the janitor prophecy..

The world shall become silent,amidst the restroom,plungers shall disappear,toilet paper rolls shall vanquish..leaving thousands of innocents stranded on the toilet with no way to clean thy selves..and should thou toilet overflow...and it shall overflow for thisith be the apocalypse-ith, thou strandedith will not only be left alone on the cold seat of desolation but also left with a very brown mess.

Behold..the ear bleeding prophecy..

After a seriously annoying crack addiction,britney spears shall growith thy hair once more..put her shoes back on.. and be reborn into the world as the angels sing in echo behind her "Womanizer womanizer" (This happened<-- omg omg)

Behold, The Roe Prophecy..

In the final act,when people worldwide have suffered and died..and only few remain..The general of angels shall fall from the heavens..His powerful impact shall purify the planet..leaving only those worthy to survive the world..Specifically anyone currently a member of the Nexus Forums...except Dark0ne..for there can only be one ruler... and Roe shall be thy ruler-ith...

Behold, The Forum War Prophecy, With his reputation to fight for..and disbelief of the Prophets words..Dark0ne calls onto his most elite champions.. known as "Moderators" to ban roe and his angels from existance. The power of a Moderator is truly a fearful wrath..but Roe withstands the initial ban..and seeks to retaliate..In a final attempt to end Dark0ne and his followers..Roe fails and is banned for all eternity..His angels scattered and lost.. are hunted down and quickly banned one by one..never to post on the nexus again...

Behold, The Rebirth Prophecy,

Through the divine Powers that are Roe.. he is reborn through what the gods would call "Alternate account creation"...and thus...the revenge prophecy begins....

on a side note.. humans are pretty Fu**ed. :whistling: