If it does happen, HOW exactly will it happen?

Lip

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even supposed to be funny. It's just a thought :ermm: :unsure: .

I'm very sorry for that picture, please remove the picture from Balagor's post. I don't hear much of the news (my country's current political situation dominates the whole media), makes me a little heartless about it (because the lack of the news).

(I already removed the picture)

I thought the haiti:2010 thing was funny as hell..though i'm not really the type to be offended..Only thing really that offends me is the color green..and edward cullen. You can still take sensitive matters seriously while beng open minded about clever jokes involving that situation. it doesn't make your heart any colder..until you start being serious about it.

Why, oh why, does this 2012 myth persist? Didn't the Y2K bug destroy us 10 years ago? I didn't think it was possible for a worse disaster movie than Day after Tommorow... then came 2012.

Also that picture is called black humour. It can be funny it just takes a master to pull that brand off.

I thought the haiti:2010 thing was funny as hell..though i'm not really the type to be offended..Only thing really that offends me is the color green..and edward cullen. You can still take sensitive matters seriously while beng open minded about clever jokes involving that situation. it doesn't make your heart any colder..until you start being serious about it.

Would someone here, perhaps even having family members involved, find it funny to see dark sarcasm jokes about September 11?

Would someone here, perhaps even having family members involved, find it funny to see dark sarcasm jokes about September 11?

I know it reflects badly on me but Frankie Boyle does jokes like these, and I find them funny. I know Im a huge :excl: * Self moderated snipping *

:down::down::down:

Anyway thats an entirely different can of worms that shouldn't be brought up, its incredibly depressing. They do say that humour is an incredibly old coping mechanism, if I didn't laugh I'd have more breakdowns than I already do. The closest comparison I have personally is of someone close comitting suicide, not funny even now it upsets me and that was about 1997. :mellow:

Like I said black humour is going off topic.

First of all, what Rebalious said is true. This is off-topic.

However, as an American, I would say that yes, if the world does end

in the manner described it would look enormously similar to what happened

on 9/11. Also, what has recently happened in Haiti. In either cases people died,

there was great destruction.

We're talking about the end of the world, presumably. Of course it would look

the same as any disaster! Any earthquake, tidal wave, supernova would result

in many people dying. This should have stopped a few posts ago. Enough.

This topic is about what would may bring about the end of the world when this 2012 date comes along.

Discussing what it would look like if it happens is plain stupid. People will die. It will look the same as death always has.

What would cause it is the question we are supposed to be discussing.

The Hadron Collider turning us all into strangelets. The moon deciding to fall

out of the sky. Or the sun deciding to get all 'explody' on us. These are on topic.