ENB + Forced AA (is this possible?)

Hello,

I am just looking for some feedback from experienced users of ENB with FNV. I am not new to modding FNV but I am new to using an ENB with it. Is it possible to use the launcher AA with an ENB? I know all ENB authors say to turn this off. However in Skyrim, ENB authors state the same thing but it is possible to use forced AA with an ENB in Skyrim, even though you do lose some effects such as ambient occlusion.

If anyone knows a way to do this, I would appreciate the help. Or if it is completely impossible with FNV, I would appreciate that answer as well. Thanks!

Yes you can. Any effect that uses deferred rendering will bug out though. I use ENBoost and turn off everything else effect wise. I still have to force AA, AF and SSAO on via nvidia inspector. Just change the antialiasing compatibility to 0x00400041

Better turn up your fans though, it makes the cards run hotter than normal, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

I personally use Override Application Setting 8xQ with 4x Sparse Grid Supersampling (8x if your card is powerful enough), 16x AF and SSAO Quality enabled, Gamma correction on, Transparency Multisampling enabled, no FXAA. Negative LOD Bias clamp , Texture Filtering High Quality. Maximum Performance selected, no triple buffering and max 1 pre-rendered frames, single monitor.

This is actually higher quality settings than the stock game. But like I said before, crank up the fans because you don't want to cook your card. Better use something like Afterburner or EVGA Precision to do so.