An easy Girl Friend companion?

Pluto91

So, I was wondering for RPG-maniacs like myself, why not make an easy Girl Friend companion?

You meet her someway and she can become a follower no matter where your Karma stands, she could make your haircut and looks really beautiful

(My dream gf would be the one in this screenshots -> DIMONIZED TYPE3 Conversions and outfits <- The one who dresses in BL Corset - BL Safari)

And you could also decide her Name and Haircut (InGame).

^^ ???

Hahahha by Easy i mean like, Requirement: This and This Mod....Not THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS ,THIS AND THIS...

Christ they always have so many Req. I mean Type 3 and Hair Pack is enough o.o

And in the RRCompanion mod, there you could give the Female Guards new names, and haircuts,

So just fantasy for guys to decide their own name and haircuts on their gf.

And a bonus that she could give you a haircut, i mean all gf's can?...Well not always but :P u know what i mean.

oh, i see so like she uses vanilla non-modded components like the base body and hairs, etc. that makes a helluva lot more sense, but I don't think you can change other NPC's looks and hair in-game. But who knows, maybe you can. That WOULD be awesome lol. I mean I learned how to change their gender in game by shooting them, and that was hilarious, so maybe there's a way to change names, faces, and hair.

oh, i see so like she uses vanilla non-modded components like the base body and hairs, etc. that makes a helluva lot more sense, but I don't think you can change other NPC's looks and hair in-game. But who knows, maybe you can. That WOULD be awesome lol. I mean I learned how to change their gender in game by shooting them, and that was hilarious, so maybe there's a way to change names, faces, and hair.

I have been wondering lately if it would be possible for a mod to let the player to change the looks & hair of NPCs in-game (not just for any specific one)

but my scripting isn't good

In the RRCompanion mod, where you get Vault 001...There you can change every 'mod' Character InGame... And I just take the dialog from Mister Handy to that very Companion, and make it competeable for an NPC as well...

And no, I mean like, it would be enough if the 'gf' would only be with TYPE3 and some Hair mod, not so many requirements <- Sry i forgot for a moment how to spell that...