Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

Good well I measured it next to an Iron battle axe so yeah it should be fine the image I got in my head quite strangely, was from harry potter and the prisoner of azkhaban where that guys got the huge beheading axe that's the one I looked for at first because it just looks really gruesome but then I came across the other and just thought HEEEELLL YEAHHH. :D Cheers mate it looks awesome :D also my normal maps are completely epic :D

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but i'm better off now i know how to do wayyy better icons to just quickly edit them then make sure every things tip top then you can do 2 things :)

Get some in game screenies :D (Also if you want i can edit both robes so they have the metal bit like in cenobites robe... or i could leave it like it is? its up to you :)

No but i'm better off now i know how to do wayyy better icons to just quickly edit them then make sure every things tip top then you can do 2 things :)

Get some in game screenies :D (Also if you want i can edit both robes so they have the metal bit like in cenobites robe... or i could leave it like it is? its up to you :)

Well, cool!

I can't wait to get my hands on 'em. And n need to make changes, they look perfect as they are.

(This was an Edit earlier, but I don't know if you saw it)

Kieran, I was thinking of linking to this thread in my signature.

Do we want an official siggy? And an image or a text one?

I was thinking, if we go with text, something like:

Blackadder Takes the Fifth: We have a cunning plan...

(This was an Edit earlier, but I don't know if you saw it)

Kieran, I was thinking of linking to this thread in my signature.

Do we want an official siggy? And an image or a text one?

I was thinking, if we go with text, something like:

Blackadder Takes the Fifth: We have a cunning plan...

Ooooh, that would be awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

ALSO: I've decided that instead of a trial, we'll have tasks that Saint Alessia sets you, tasks that are supposed to prove your purity and decency, but can also be twisted to your own ends.