Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

Errm when doing the Cennobite Robes does it all have to be split up into seperate parts E.g. Robe bottom Robe top? or can it all be just one?

[Edit] Silly me the robes are like that anyway XD it's just the hood that is seperate oh and i forgot to do the _gnd model yet so i'll be just a few mins :P

haven't heard the necromancer one yet :) i'll listen in in a mo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errm when doing the Cennobite Robes does it all have to be split up into seperate parts E.g. Robe bottom Robe top? or can it all be just one?

[Edit] Silly me the robes are like that anyway XD it's just the hood that is seperate oh and i forgot to do the _gnd model yet so i'll be just a few mins :P

Groovy!

XD i was watching only fools and horses earlier on :) thats pretty good aswell some funny stuff :D Rodney had to act like he was a 14 year old XD and he was in the Groovy Gang XD

Maybe when you wear the Cennobite robe a script effect put up a message saying as you wear the robe you feel several gashes run across your chest exposing your flesh

XD i was watching only fools and horses earlier on :) thats pretty good aswell some funny stuff :D Rodney had to act like he was a 14 year old XD and he was in the Groovy Gang XD

Maybe when you wear the Cennobite robe a script effect put up a message saying as you wear the robe you feel several gashes run across your chest exposing your flesh

Good idea! Wouldn't bee too hard.

er...

SCN 1cenobiterobescript

begin onequip

message "You feel the robe tear into your flesh, ripping off strips of you skin..."

end

Something like that.

Also, Zprospero, I found a nifty resource for a demonic book; I thought we might use that for the guidebook on voodoo that the Witchsmeller has: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20051

Okay, here's George's office in the Talos Plaza district of the IC.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/GeorgeOffice.jpg

And here's an attempt for a George-like NPC. I gave him blond hair trying to make

it look more like the wig he wore in season three, but it didn't really do that. Not sure

about the outfit either. I was going to try and find something to retexture to look like

that pink coat of his, but I couldn't find anything bright enough to edit properly.

This is under the brightest lighting that you'll probably never encounter, too.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/George.jpg

Yeah, and the Captain Rum voice was just a sample. If I had done

the whole "You have a woman's..." speech it would have hurt my throat

a bit.

Okay, here's George's office in the Talos Plaza district of the IC.

And here's an attempt for a George-like NPC. I gave him blond hair trying to make

it look more like the wig he wore in season three, but it didn't really do that. Not sure

about the outfit either. I was going to try and find something to retexture to look like

that pink coat of his, but I couldn't find anything bright enough to edit properly.

This is under the brightest lighting that you'll probably never encounter, too.

Man, he looks perfect.

I here, though, that there are progrmas that can directly import a face from a picture into Oblivon, directly into the character generation, if that helps. As for the hair, nothing we can really do unless you happen to be able tomodwigs. Anyway, he's a different George, he's likely to have a new hair-do.

And as for the clothing, that outfit looks fine, although the Mania finery is more Regency-period in style.

I love the sign. it looks perfect.

Anyway, I'm working on the Necromancer dungeon and the Blackadder family vault, and I'll put some screenies in soon.