Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some other juice :D It's another "Fine Piece Of Steel" hope you like it :D

It's a beautiful peice of steel, L33. Are we allowed to use it? if so, excellant, Nicholas De Brababant can give it to you, saying it was a relic of a war he fought in Hammerfell.

As for the voting, sorry, but I don't vote. I'm like George Carlin that way.

XD You crack me up mate :) and yes i made it for you it was like a scimitar picture/idea I've had for a while so i just got bored and made it :) as for these necromancer artefact what is it you'd like something gruesome :) you know i'm good at that.

XD You crack me up mate :) and yes i made it for you it was like a scimitar picture/idea I've had for a while so i just got bored and made it :) as for these necromancer artefact what is it you'd like something gruesome :) you know i'm good at that.

Oh, just something thta looks like it was made of bone. I'll let you decide the basics. Maybe a staff made of polished bone?

Nothing that looks too unwieldy, though, as it's the Flaming Interior-Decorator Necromancer who's using it. Think sleek. Think sexy, yet necrotic.

Also, definitely get your Oblivion back online forst. you need ot make sure it fits the hands properly.

Anyway, I trust you'll dazzle me. You have thus far.