Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Black Adder quote Kieran

On topic:

Ok so what's in progress now the quests?

More or less.

I've not gotten anything done today except for putting the finishing touches ont he necromancer dungeon> I'll upload it once that vaul's done, too.

I don't know what Zprospero has done, or if he's making any of the quest's I've written or not, but do keep in mind he has a really heavy workload, between this mod, Rise of Oroborus, and school/work.

One thing we do need, a song! I'll write a theme song for the mod, but someone needs to be able to sing it.

You see, maybe we'll have na ending movie in the mod, like at the end of the MQ, and we'll have a themesong!

EDIT: Here it is.

So now, our tale is at an end!

You have got your lands and title.

You had to lie to all your friends,

While swearing on a stack of Bibles.

Blackadder, Blackadder,

You faked your final trial!

Blackadder, Blackadder,

And avoided the Green Mile!

Blackadder, Blackadder,

You even conned the Nine.

Blackadder, Blackadder,

You cunning little swine!

EDITagain: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3ZT0N59 The testing ESP for the Blackadder vault (has to be consoled to, coc anvilcasltenecromancerlaircopy0000) and the Necromancer dungeon Nornalangua (outside Chorrol) for Zprospero to integrate and alter as he pleases.

I'm working on the messenger and making him show up where and when he's supposed to.

Also, he's supposed to be fat but there's not really a way of doing that in terms of body, but

I suppose a proper face mesh will be enough.

Brilliant song, Kieran.

Here's a go at it:

Yeah, well, I figured that. But a fat face will do the trick; it worked for Newheim the Portly.

Anyway, thanks. Came up with it at midnight in ten minutes. I work best on deadlines.

As for the singing... can I be blunt? Loreena Mckennit you aren't; but you do sound like the Balladeer in the second option. Rather exactly like the balladeer.

Anyway, can't wait to hear what you think of the vault and dungeon; it's suits yor phenomenally well acted Chad to a tee.

Yeah. Singing is definitely not my thing. But fortunately the end songs are

meant to be more annoying and funny than they are to be sung expertly.

I've seen the necromancer lair, and, yes, it fits the necromancer AMAZINGLY well.

It's so overdone and flashy, and yet it all ties together so brilliantly.

Exactly what's to be expected from a necromancer/interior-decorator.

EDIT: I think I'll do a little-too-much color retexture of a necromancer's robe for Chad, too.

The vault was great, as I've said before, and the compilation book was a nice touch.

Here's what I've got for the messenger. I gave him one of those stupid looking Dementia outfits.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/Messenger.jpg

Yeah. Singing is definitely not my thing. But fortunately the end songs are

meant to be more annoying and funny than they are to be sung expertly.

I've seen the necromancer lair, and, yes, it fits the necromancer AMAZINGLY well.

It's so overdone and flashy, and yet it all ties together so brilliantly.

Exactly what's to be expected from a necromancer/interior-decorator.

The vault was great, as I've said before, and the compilation book was a nice touch.

Here's what I've got for the messenger. I gave him one of those stupid looking Dementia outfits.

[

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week ladies and gents, so stick around!

Anyway, that messenger looks exactly like a fat fatous git, so well done!

And I really do like the song.

Also, I had an idea. Since part of the theme of the mod is Choose Light or Black (adder, that is) and there are moral choices throughout the mod, maybe we can have Alessia ask you what you've learned from your experience, and you can either lie and say you've laerned to be a god boy, or tell the truth and say the same, and that will decide which song plays (maybe have both songs as sound objects in the Chambe of Judgment, and have them initially disabled, and only enable them for long enough to play once when you select the right dialogue at the end of the quest? Might take some fancy scripting, but I here you're good at it.

I can write up the good ending song, and maybe try my hand at singing it myself (got the LAME mP3 encoder thing) since my voice become high-pitched when recorded.