Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hai.

Do you guys have VAs for this? Because I can do a decent impression of Baldrick. Or I can at least provide a voice that would be suited to him.

Yeah, Zprospero's doing a whole heck of a lot, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you took some of the burden off of him.

Be glad to have you with us, Dagon.

I've gotten the update-on-read thing working and the dialogue for the messenger. He tracks you down and hands over the note.

Kieran, when you wrote:

Messenger: "Yes, my Lord/Lady"

Did you want him to say it according to the player's sex (because he lapses out of it into just 'my lady'

later on, or did you actually want him to say "Yes, my Lord and/or Lady." like it was a learned saying

that he was too stupid to figure out?

Be glad to have you with us, Dagon.

I've gotten the update-on-read thing working and the dialogue for the messenger. He tracks you down and hands over the note.

Kieran, when you wrote:

Messenger: "Yes, my Lord/Lady"

Did you want him to say it according to the player's sex (because he lapses out of it into just 'my lady'

later on, or did you actually want him to say "Yes, my Lord and/or Lady." like it was a learned saying

that he was too stupid to figure out?

Actually, I meant for him to adress the player by gender, if that's possible. I just figured writing lord/lady over and over was belaboring the point, so I used my characters gender.

No problem. I set it up that way already. Just wanted to be sure.

Groovy. BTW, have I given you a kudo yet? Because it's just wrong that a brillian modder such as yourself only has as many kudos as a cynical big-mouth like me.

Also, L33? Why do you call me Kezza? Not that I object, just not sure if I'm missing some awesome humor.

I don't know, actually. I have no idea who gave me my last

two kudos. But I think you already have.

I'm still working on George's AI.

Oh, and I had a thought that when George gets his little promotion,

that maybe he gives you the keys to the Lawyer's Offices and you

get to use it as a house, since the only house you get in the IC

normally is that shack.

All right, George's AI is done and working correctly.

I had a thought though, Kieran. Should we make a 'Naughty Hellfire Club?'

And then maybe, as an allusion to the rumors about the real Hellfire club (I got Season 3 from Netflix)

we maybe have a secret shrine in the basement to Molag Bal or Sithis? (George would be too stupid to

know about the shrine) He could visit the club every night, as I have a space of time where he just wanders around.