Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean that dagger in the Tutorial or the picture i just showed you?

The one in the picture. Didn't look at the tutorial, as I don't model.

A few people tell me I have the figure for it, though. ;)

Haha i bet your sweet ass you do XD I'll work on the dagger if you still think no I'll redo it completely

[Edit] Ok i did a do over of the dagger and it turned out much better

Edited

Back looks less chunky

Removed the bump in the front end of the dagger

fiddled with the holes to look better

fitted the UV a bit better

Sharpened up the top of the dagger to a pin like effect

Any better?

I wouldn't get overly excited Kieran. I've been mainly focusing on places and objects,

so the only quest things you'll get to do so far is talk to the fat git and then George about

all the money you'll have eventually. But you do get to go check out his offices and room.

Oh, and that part earlier I mentioned, sadly I couldn't get a picture (something went wrong)

but I've added the phrase, in daedric, 'fais ce que tu voudras' around the sides of the shrine

pedestal, with a glow map so the letters show up real bright.

Thank you for the tutorial, L33! I'll put it to good use.

]

Don't worry, I know that. (And, the places, people and things have me jumping for joy). It was just that I got the feeling that this mod is really moving, that we're making progress.

Also... HELL YEAH! (Pun intended). That sounds awesome.

Maybe we could have a few historical Hellfire club members there? The Lord Sandwhich, Sir Francis Dashwood, yadda yadda?

Also, L33? Humana!

Did you base it on a dagger modell on the Nexus, 'cause that hilt seems familiar?

Actually, it looks like the NEcromonger dagger from the CoR.

First of all. Thanks again, L33. I tried that method out on some of my stuff and HOLY CRAP IT IS AWESOME!

Here's that pedestal I mentioned. It's outside (for testing), so the lighting will be different, but should be

fun. I like the idea of adding a few historical members, after all, Blackadder had lots of characters

based on real people. I would also like some of the locals to join in on the debauchery. Not many,

just two or three IC residents, preferably Dunmer (They built that place in Suran, after all) or some

from the beast races.

I remember talking to one of the dancers in Suran as a Khajiit and

her whining about being clawed up from the last one. ;D

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/pedestal.jpg

First of all. Thanks again, L33. I tried that method out on some of my stuff and HOLY CRAP IT IS AWESOME!

Here's that pedestal I mentioned. It's outside (for testing), so the lighting will be different, but should be

fun. I like the idea of adding a few historical members, after all, Blackadder had lots of characters

based on real people. I would also like some of the locals to join in on the debauchery. Not many,

just two or three IC residents, preferably Dunmer (They built that place in Suran, after all) or some

from the beast races.

I remember talking to one of the dancers in Suran as a Khajiit and

her whining about being clawed up from the last one. ;D

Oh, man! De drool be running down mah face!

That is gorgeous.

Looks just like something Sanguine would have.

As for your idea about the Naughty Hellfire Club's makeup... well, it's supposed to be made of the uper crust, right? In Cyrodiil, the upper crust is almost entirely Imperial, although a few Bretons might worm their way in. Imperials are speciest; nasty but true. I can't imagine the young bloods of Cyrodiils wealthiest and most drpaved families letting in beastfolk as anything but servants and slightly kinky strippers (imagine; there's a whle new dimension added with the tail; erotic ribbon-dancing, with fur!).

Well, I suppose, but I was thinking more that whoever could pay for the

wine and skooma would probably be let in, but it does sort of make sense

that it would be more exclusive.

The Altmer are too refined for that sort of thing, but I'd expect the Dunmer

are about as kinky as you can get (My god, that women in Skingrad... o_O).

I was also thinking, the motto kind of gives us free reign,

as they seem to want to try anything once.

I'll stick to custom Imperial members for now, though.

EDIT: It's getting there.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/Banner2.jpg