Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

Here we are:

Deliberately made to look faded and a little worn.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/Banner4.jpg

I used L33's normal mapping technique on it. I swear if

you stare at it in game you can almost see the thing slither.

EDIT: We owe this one fully to L33. I re-did the normal map on Chad's robes. The light reacts perfectly to it now.

Doesn't my char look utterly humiliated? :P

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/Shiny.jpg

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhh B E A U tiful nice work love that you followed the Method perfectly and may i say OMG, such a difference it has made I'm so glad that you find my tutorial helpful. :thumbsup:

Well thats all good now you know how to make Quality normal maps L33 style ;) and it takes about 30 seconds longer and makes well, THAT much of a difference. *Points to the awesome creations of ZProspero.*

The Normal maps work better because they look more realistic, The alpha directs the bumbs and dents much better then the average RGB resulting in a perfect N map ;)

Did you look at step 5 which shows you the comparison?

Dude... that is awe-inspiring work, Z.

That tapestry, it's amazing! So dignified.

And the robe loks better, too, although screenshots don't capture it's glory, I dare say.

EDIT: And... dayam! That is astounding! I'll get back to you once I've gotten a betterlook at them puppies ingame.

One thing... the bookbelt is still missing textures, this time from the book itself. The ground model is fine, just when it equips. The bok is invisible in the menu, and crashes the came in third person.

But, hey, it works.

I attackted George by accident in the Testinghall, and he grabbed L33's axe and tried to chop my head off!

Haha that psychopath :thumbsup: well seems as you two are back i guess I'll let you in on... Yes another model of mine :P

h, that is a gorgeous, sexy hunk o' steel, L33. I swear, your work becomes more beautiful and perfect every time you make something new.

Now Imma gonna be drolling 'till I gvet my hand on dat puppy!

Yeahh :thumbsup: well I'll get the stuff ready so Zprospy can deal with it in the CS then just decide what to do with the 2 new added weapons :D

Cool.

You could always let us use the other two, you little tease, and also release them on your page. :)

Anyway, they look great. The small axe looks like it would become my favorite weapon!

Haha which other two Kieran? Scorpion and the Dragon claws one? haha personally my best dagger i think is the scorpion one it just looks so Damned perfect! but as for now I'll see what crops up because i have some weapons on the rebound which could always be useful for other needy mods ;)