Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

L33: do you still want me to teach you how to model armors....beacoue from what i'm seeing it should be you to teach me how to model! You're great man! i love that axe model!

Also a normal map tutorial was mentioned...is it possible for me to get it? Please please please? i think i'm terrible with those!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L33: do you still want me to teach you how to model armors....beacoue from what i'm seeing it should be you to teach me how to model! You're great man! i love that axe model!

Also a normal map tutorial was mentioned...is it possible for me to get it? Please please please? i think i'm terrible with those!

Try PMing him, especially since this has nothing even slightly to do with this mod.

However, I think there was a link a page or two back.

Try PMing him, especially since this has nothing even slightly to do with this mod.

However, I think there was a link a page or two back.

i'm sorry, but i wanted to say that i like the models that he's making for this mod...just after that i saw the normal maps tutorial.

Well then, best of luck with the mod, i'm out!

Come in K Foy scratch last comment over. :thumbsup:

OK a list of the stuff your having for this mod:D

1.) Executioners Axe

2.) Black Adder Amulet

3.) Bone Artefact Axe

4.) Black Dagger with the nice hilt (AKA: DunBarrow Claw)

5.) Razor Claw That first dagger i uploaded ;)

6.) That most recent Black Axe (AKA: DunBarrow Cleaver)

Okay, sweeeeet, L33! I luvs teh axes, and I can't wait to see them up on Megaupload for me to play around with.

And, I'm cool with Unavi, I'm sure 'he's an pretty cool dude, he leik Na'vi and aren't afraid of anything', buuuuut... the page is for BTTF stuff.

OK thanks for that :thumbsup: i just didn't want to see him upset because he's a great guy and as far as im aware if he can model armours whcih is something i can't do for the life of me XD then he's better than me.