Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

Hey, Kieran, I got a quest idea. Should I post it here or PM it to you?

EDIT: Oh, and I added a weak glow-map onto the Rainment so the

shoulder emblem stands out a little.

Oh, do PM it. best we work out the kinks; don't want people getting too worked up over an idea we might modify heavily (or not, 'cause you're that awesome).

And... I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds d@mned saucy! I love the girls, but I've never glow-mapped their rainment before! [/George]

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm sure everyone who's anyone (unless they're American) is familiar with the great British comedy Blackadder. If not, Google it. Go on, you'll be addicted.

I am an American, I have the full DVD collection. British humor isn't lost on some of us we rather enjoy it

this devilishly cunning plan.. so cunning you could stick a tail on and call it weasel

Are going to have Bob the boy servant, The black monks

I am an American, I have the full DVD collection. British humor isn't lost on some of us we rather enjoy it

this devilishly cunning plan.. so cunning you could stick a tail on and call it weasel

Are going to have Bob the boy servant, The black monks

I know. I'm American, too. I just realize most Americans haven't aquired the taste.

Also... yes. I was definitely thinking of including the Black Monks and their bank, and as for Bob... yeah. I'd have to make clothing for him so that it's not obvious he is a she, but yes.

I am top gear fan myself, which I would not mind seeing in both oblivion and fallout.

Blackadder is just so epic..

Lord Percy get up as well, the painting we never got to see. Of the black monks in most horrible and deviant image the world has ever known.

Lord Flashheart?

Naughty Hellfire club and radishing?

The whiteadders could be moth monks quest

we can solve this right now for issue of Cm. Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Here are some voice samples. These are some quotes

and conversations from the show, with me just switching

between voices.

Melchett, Darling, and Blackadder: Link

Baldrick and Blackadder [A soft version of my Baldrick voice]: Link

Baldrick and Blackadder [A rougher version of my Baldrick voice]: Link

Baldrick and Blackadder: Link

Baldrick and Blackadder: Link

Blackadder: Link

I'm still trying at George.

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

L33, you are from the UK, aren't you? Did the accent, for Blackadder particularly, not seem too put on?

Do you think about halfway between for Baldrick, the soft and gruff version, then?

And, for Darling it was really only for a second, but did it work? I'm afraid that was purely from memory.

I can't remember if you wanted Melchett, Kieran, but I was thinking maybe for the judge?

I could use a few quotes for George, sadly the video streaming isn't working for me right now.