Could you survive in The Wasteland?

Gam0rdude

Imagine this, you go to sleep tonight, and you magically wake up in the dc wasteland in the morning. You have an assault rifle and leather armor, plus a few spare clips of .556 and a few stimpaks, as well. You are in the sniper shack.

The radio is on galaxy news, and its mentioning your character. Could you survive and what would you do?

And a little appendix, you are not your character! Your character is your current best one, and he or she can have good or bad karma.

Imagine this, you go to sleep tonight, and you magically wake up in the dc wasteland in the morning. You have an assault rifle and leather armor, plus a few spare clips of .556 and a few stimpaks, as well. You are in the sniper shack.

The radio is on galaxy news, and its mentioning your character. Could you survive and what would you do?

And a little appendix, you are not your character! Your character is your current best one, and he or she can have good or bad karma.

first off you can go to megaton, disable the bomb, look around and talk to people and the best place to start looking for quests is at moira browns store. ask to help her with her book that should get you started.

If I'm at the Sniper Shack, knowing what I do about the game, I'd follow the Potomac and hope to avoid Mirelurks and Super Mutants till I reached Arefu. Assuming I don't killed by a stray hand grenade, I'd see about helping them out with their little problems and eventually see if I could persuade the Family guys while trying to not get killed by their stupid traps.

I don't think the leather armor would hold out well with assault rifle battles, so my plan would be to find some combat armor somewhere.

Sniper Shacker, eh? Well, yes, I would be able to survive, but I would travel in packs, probably join up with the raiders, or slavers, maybe both. I'd be a bad ass moth-a Truck-a

well i would find a Vault

and then close the door.

probably make the place look nice.

set a new password and then go out and look for people who could join me.

and find gun, ammo and such other stuff.