• Mournhold
    • Sadrith Mora
    • Vivec

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id have to say vivec. You find decent stuff in the sewers and I always rob the redoran treasury, it usually the first thing i do. You get the key from dralor manor in the first room to the left, in the dresser there is the key to the redoran treasury. I sell all my stuff in caldera to the creeper or mr big (A plugin file npc). and get the full set of master alchemy equipment in the caldera mages guild. It was a stretch between caldera and vivec, But i chose vivec

• 3 weeks later...
Balmora is my favorite city, I like the style of the buildings and the river running through it. Vivec is my second favorite because I like how it's designed.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have voted for Suran, but since that's not on the list I shall go for Balmora. It's an art-direction/architecture thing for me. And whilst Ald-ruhn comes close, it was always just a tad too small and a touch too copy-pasted. I did love the architecture of Ald-ruhn though, but I wasn't at all very fond of the layout.

I just think that Suran and Balmora are fantastic, visually speaking, and have some of the most interesting architecture I've seen in an RPG.

(Of course, the settlement I've probably visited the most over the years I've played Morrowind is Pelagiad. Not because of the exceedingly dull and typical medieval Imperial architecture--no, no no no... definitely not, though the single-lane town layout is a bit nice, but generally, so boring--but rather more simply because there's where Ahnassi is. And I like taking the rarest finds that I won't use to stash in her house.)

• 2 weeks later...
Balmora, I guess, because its the city that's your home/base for much of the time you spend building up your character.. Plus with all the graphical mods it begins to look totally awesome, especially during the daytime/rain.

I LOVE Balmora. I'm even quite attached to some of the merchants there. My favorite house mod is located there also. :thumbsup:

Pelagiad gets my second place vote.

Suzy

I voted Ald Ruhn.

Mournhold is too different, I mean it's not a town it's an expansion pack xD So I ruled it out. I didn't like vivec as much so I had to choose between hlaalu's redoran's and telvanni's styles Balmora is too easy. I like it but because it's easy, because it's accessible. The weather is good, the town is really well located with every guild, the main quest, not too big, a light-color style... Exactly like the hlaalu themselves.

Sadrith mora was cool, but I think it lack a little of coherence.

Ald Ruhn is more tough, everything is aggressive even the people there but it's more original and has more charm. And I always had a weakness for redoran.

There was no Suran option, so I voted Mournhold. I like the architectural design and the story of it. It just seemed to grip me more than Balmora.

And of course, there's some cool stuff you can do in Mournhold. :D

Vivec seemed quite boring to me at first, but then I haven't explored it much. Ald-Ruhn is nice, but not fantastic. And Sadrith Mora is filled with mushrooms XD

Edited by CheeseyBall

• 5 weeks later...
Balmora is my second favorite, my favorite would probably be Skaal Village or Raven Rock, cause the Skaal are awesome, and you can become basically the governor of Raven Rock. Sadrith Mora is pretty cool to because people don't mind vampires there.