A simple retex

krimzin

So I downloaded Ahztek's Pistol Pack and noticed that he had made a model of one of the most awesome handguns, the Colt M1911 Hardballer made famous by an equally awesome game, Hitman. Although Agent 47's custom version is called the Silverballer instead of Hardballer, which is great because that sounds twice as awesome lol.

Colt M1911 Silverballer .45

Weight: 2 lbs.

Mag Cap: 7 rounds

As you can see, is a muy sexy pistola. If one were to go the extra, extra mile, this would also be very good with a silencer... But only the talented should apply. It would be even more awesome if this pistol were added when the player takes the Contract Killer perk... :happy: Because if you're going to be a contract killer, you might as well do it in style, no? Now if only FO3's game engine allowed for all sorts of customization like Blood Money does, we could add magnum ammo, or silent, low-velocity ammo, a laser sight, extended clip, full auto fire, longer slide, scope, etc... :closedeyes: oh, well. damn.

But, yeah, instant Kudos+Endorsements to whoever pulls this one off

Oh and if you mod this and decide to have it added when the player takes the contract killer perk, be sure to make the in-game name be

&PCName;'s Silverballer

the &PCName; will put the player's name in it's place so the handgun will have a more personalized feeling.

Oh hell yeah, the upgrade section is awesome lol. That's one of the main reasons blood money is so badass. if you get past enough levels, you unlock more upgrades like dual pistols, etc. I freaking love that game

I agree. I wish someone could make the WA2000.

Anywho, I made a retex, but I need help making a Normal/Gloss Texture using Gimp and DDS Converter 2.1. Everytime I try to make the image transparent in Gimp and convert it, it shows up solid.

here's some screenies:

I looked at it in-game and it looked different than the picture I attatched, so I modeled it after the game version