Problems

BRA0063

:confused: Hi all.

With all the mods i've downloaded for Fallout 3, with every one of them they appear grey in colour and as i equip it and move it keeps changing. I don't know how to fix this, but im pretty sure i am extracting it properly; Fallout 3 => data => .esp => textures => meshes. I put all the folders from the mod inside the games folders, it appears ingame when i turn it on in the fallout launcher, but its only the colour that is a problem. If anyone can help please post i'd appreciate it alot.

thnx

:confused: Hi all.

With all the mods i've downloaded for Fallout 3, with every one of them they appear grey in colour and as i equip it and move it keeps changing. I don't know how to fix this, but im pretty sure i am extracting it properly; Fallout 3 => data => .esp => textures => meshes. I put all the folders from the mod inside the games folders, it appears ingame when i turn it on in the fallout launcher, but its only the colour that is a problem. If anyone can help please post i'd appreciate it alot.

thnx

Download Fallout Mod Manger and Archive Invalidation Invalidated. These two programs are indispensable in getting mods to work.

Doesn't Fallout Mod Manager include Archive Invalidation Invalidated! now?

BTW, I think that after you post 600 times on this forum users can modify the title that appears under their name on the left of the screen. So Smosh and Skotte can both change their titles from "Veteran" to something cool like "Master of the Universe" or something... if they are so inclined.

It has for a while, So I didn't see the need to mention it

BTW, I think that after you post 600 times on this forum users can modify the title that appears under their name on the left of the screen. So Smosh and Skotte can both change their titles from "Veteran" to something cool like "Master of the Universe" or something... if they are so inclined.

I must ponder on this for awhile. Muhahaha!!

It has for a while, So I didn't see the need to mention it

I must ponder on this for awhile. Muhahaha!!

Ooh yes you are correct.

I too must ponder the ramifications of being able to change my title.