Land of the Lost Worldspace

Jacob Black

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i did not mean they do it I said Maybe I could try to alter the grumites apearace i did not mean that thaey had to do it That is not what i meant

Now Here is something I cant do myself (Mainly because i do not know how to do it myself) I need someone to try to put some collision on the inside of the Land of the Lost's New and improved Stadium (Ok so its the arena) and a few more things I will list Behind the balconees This area needs to loose the fake doors (I can put the animated doors on my self I just need collision and alll the fake doors removed) and needs walls (again I can improvise and use some other pices for this) so basically I just need it fixed to were you do not fall through it and can walk in the "Bleachers" and need The invisible collision thing around the "feild of death" or playing field uh the place in the arena were you have battles Removed because when you go in you cant seem to get out this would be greatly apreaciated and gwould get to have your name in the credits for the help

To Keep from getting boqrd with my favorite game The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. I am going to play gta 4 (do not worry I will not quit modding oblivion nor will i ever stop playing oblivion, besides i do not know how to mod any game but oblivion, tes iv oblivion rules ) as i said this is only so i will not loose interest with tes oblivion because i love this game and it will always be my favorite long live tes oblivion! i will return to playing and modding oblivion in several months so basically i am taking some time off

• 1 month later...

I'm Back!!!!!

Guess What That stupid Grand Theft Auto IV Quit working (it wont even start) I am Now Back from my Vaction So What Has been going on, Because the Werewolf Is Back And Ready For Action!

Any one download My beta yet? The stargate to the jungle wont show cause I accidentally forgot to include the mesh (oops) the sky scraper needs some size adjustment and The mod needs a lot more done to it so Tell me if it works overall and if you like it

Hey guys Download Beta V2.1 This will (I am not making promises) Probaly fix the missing portal and several other missing meshes

so tell me what you think Please note that I am aware of the fact that mist marsh and the jungle vally are identicle. this will soon change as i am going to clear out these areas and remake them (any one now were i can get swamp trees (though I might be able to Use Black Marshe's trees

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
updated but postponeing relese to have more new stuff in it slowly but surly it is coming together iv just added a british phonebooth and the bow section of the Titanic