Transylvania World space needed

Jacob Black

What this World space needs Is The Town & Reigion of Romania Called Transylvania (including The Following: Transylvanian Alps, The Town[Transylvania], Werewolves Like The ones in the film {with tails},the Doorway to Draculas Catle, Frankinstiens Monster, A Van Helsing outfit {including his Weapons and hat} Horses and carriages, Snow,and otherworldly creatures) Can someone make this. I am a fan of the movie and would like to see this made. I think this would be awsome!

Jacob not meaning to be rude but you do make like 3 threads per day... now i know you have ideas flowing as do i but maybe you might want to focus on just one... maybe that werewolf village that seemed nice to me when i had a look at the idea. believe me you don't want to be getting into more than you can handle as do i when people have weapon ideas i can't help myself XD

but for the best just keep it at 1 idea per day :thumbsup:

the world spaces are just for fun the cabin is what my mod is going to be (my 1st house mod) eason why i want a Transylvanian world space is Because My Charecter is a werewolf and the town from the movie Van Helsing would fit into the Arctitecture of the game