Those creepy dolls from PL?

KrisTheZombie

the first time i saw them i wanted to collection of them like the one i have of teddy bears (i have a whole room full almost)...and was really sad when i found out that you couldn't pick them up D:

could anyone make them able to be picked up or something? also those creepy doll heads would be cool >:D

oh and someone on here (i don't know who) made little Brahmin (like action figures)...other animals (like a Deathclaw!) would be really cool to have around my home :D (if anyone-one wants screenies of my little Brahmins, i could post one.)

just a suggestion :D

:)

Lol, someone needs to make a Herbert "Daring" Dashwood Action figure lol. Or just any random NPC into an action figure. Lol timebomb action figure! with realistic coma action! on sale today!

Lmao. i would love a darning action figure!! and an argyle and Charon one to. maybe gob...or a Moriarty one i could use for target practice lol and i need a mini crow (the NPC) for my mini brahmin :D

right now i have mini brahmin, radscorpins, and a life sized mole rat. >.< lol i thin the mod i got it from was called something like 'megaton contracts'. lol

the first time i saw them i wanted to collection of them like the one i have of teddy bears (i have a whole room full almost)...and was really sad when i found out that you couldn't pick them up D:

could anyone make them able to be picked up or something? also those creepy doll heads would be cool >:D

Thats a real good idea. In fact when i was playing point lookout a little while ago, i thought of collecting those evil looking dolls from the ritual site ,but was disappointed as moving them to the pip-boy was impossible. I had Maggie as my follower and since she is a kid, I wanted those dolls for decorating her room. lol. :biggrin: its gonna be really cool if someone could create a mod wherein these dolls could be moved to the pipboy :thanks:

Oh, heres what i mean about the 'figures'. im pretty sure the first ones i got from the Megaton contracts mod...

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/AliceMoore/ScreenShot2-2.jpg

and i forget which mod this is from...but it would be cool if we could move them and pick em up =^.^=

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/AliceMoore/ScreenShot0-1.jpg

BTW, the mole rats name is bob :D

• 3 years later...

Has anyone made it where the dolls can be picked up and placed at your player home? I have been searching everywhere for a Mod that lets you get those Point Lookout Dolls to keep.

Also would like the Doll Heads to decorate my player home with as well.