• Dark Elf (Dummer)
    • High Elf (Altmer)
    • Imperial
    • Khajiit
    • Nord
    • Orc
    • Redguard
    • Wood Elf (Bosmer)

I'M A CLASSICAL BORING TYPE. I WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE THE IMPERIAL IS 1ST OR NORD 2ND. I ALWAYS TRY OTHER RACES BUT ALWAYS END UP AN IMPERIAL.
No need to shout, we can hear ya just fine :whistling:

Argonians and Dark Elves for me. Been a fan of Dark Elves since Baldur's Gate and games similar.

Argonians, and High Elves.

It's hard for me to not be Argonian, and I always find out why when my imperial floats to the top of the sea... dead. They are certainly one of the main reasons I got hooked on the elder scrolls series. I remember playing games like KotOR, and LoZ. They always had lizard people, but they usually got hashed by my sword. In the ES series, not only could you hash them, but you could be them and be hashed yourself, or do the hashing! Or enslave them to do your evil bidding, or create an empire of them, or storm the walls of Vivec with thousands of S'witt as a final F* You! to the denizens of Morrowind. So much fun, so many good times... I need a life.

High Elves secondly. They talk so much smack, but burn so nicely!

Bosmer, because they're epic with bows, short, eccentric, and because Tamriel needs one who isn't stupid, insane, deceptive, eccentric, or getting it on in Anvil.

Boy, I couldn't have said that better myself. I like wood elves too, but I guess that's because I love playing rogues.

Personally though, I think all things bad about wood elves are infused into the adoring fan. After you meet him all the other wood elves are sane and not the least bit annoying.

Glarthir?

• 2 weeks later...