Zelda Master Sword

reach557

Hello my name is Luke and i was wanting to see if someone could make a GOOD Master Sword mod from Legend Of Zelda.

Every master sword mod i try always is not good textured, size, or even in some cases just plain weak.

So if someone could make a GOOD Master sword mod that would be awesome.

I have a picture down below of what i would like the sword to look like, and i will put the stats of the sword i would like.

Weight = 12

Reach = 1
Speed = 1
Crit Dmg = 23
Damage = 65
Sagger = 0.7500
Value = 5000

Thank you,

-Luke

Edited by reach557

Hello my name is Luke and i was wanting to see if someone could make a GOOD Master Sword mod from Legend Of Zelda.

Every master sword mod i try always is not good textured, size, or even in some cases just plain weak.

So if someone could make a GOOD Master sword mod that would be awesome.

I have a picture down below of what i would like the sword to look like, and i will put the stats of the sword i would like.

Weight = 12

Reach = 1

Speed = 1

Crit Dmg = 23

Damage = 65

Sagger = 0.7500

Value = 5000

Thank you,

-Luke

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30441/?

Thsi has Craftable Masterswords and shields.

Thanks for the Reply but i've tried about every Master Sword mod i could find on the Nexus and Workshop, that i know of anyway.

I have more pictures from an old mod someone posted and a video of the master sword in the mod.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Also i don't mean that i'm saying this one isn't good, it's just that the way your character holds that one made by Chief01

Master sword from mod=

Picture from the original mod post=

EDIT=

I found a link to another version of the mod

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-legend-of-zelda-project/images/master-sword#imagebox

Edited by reach557