Borderlands modding

huddle1house

I have a PS3 and am Roland. Level 70, yes I have moded my game. I found out about this when playing online and people constantly killed me one one hit at the Cesspool. currently all i know how to do is mod my color, level, weapon prophishencies, and money. I would love to hear if other people have learned to mod the game in different ways. :thanks:

I have the xbox360 version of the game. How can you mod it? I am level 20 right now and I don't have a internet connection for my xbox. Can I mod it to? I know that some games on xbox can use cheats, such as GTA IV, but mods? Phew that's something I'd like to.

I would not risk messing with my saved games. I only have the memory card that is given with the arcade version I don't have a HDD.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I beat the original game and DLC Knoxx by myself I've allowed myself some fun modded guns and extra SDU space. The only problem I find with modded guns are say I make a 720x12 dmg shotgun and give it to my lv 15 character, the dmg is lowered automatically to like 12x10 without my consent. I use willowtree for the newest patched Borderlands I know I can set the level of the item [gun, shield] but with high level item dmg, the dmg is automatically lowered which sucks to be honest.

Mostly I mod the game so it's easier for me to help newbs when I go online. Like I use a ammo regen mod for my soldier or something team-friendly. Helps newbs level up a ton. Plus with modded guns it makes pearl guns useless because I can make my own gun that can ammo regen and chimera effect so it's utter pwnage. But I don't use the guns all the time, only once in a while like hordes of beasties everywhere and I want to thin out the ranks.

Def looking forward to more DLC content. Even ned's island is really short, would not recommend it. Would def recommend Knoxx DLC though. Lots of driving but a lot of cool bosses and new loot.

I play it on te PC. When I got to the end of Knoxx, my reaction was something like "That's it?", even after I used the floor-fall thing to loot everything. I can't get weapons to work using the save editor though, they always just disappear from my inventory. And I so wanted a fully automatic rocket launcher that fires smiley faces.

I wish there were a construction set for Borderlands, it would add a lot to the game. Okay, several tons of data more than a lot.

The game may be easy without mods, but is it still fun? I don't enjoy just simply killing a guy with a headshot with a pistol as much as extreme overkill with a 32-rocket shotgun. Still, the sticky grenades need no modding. They're awesome.