anyone up to fix rich merchants? suggested patch included

Rich merchants is a very valuable tool... but breaks with fences. That's because the code can only take up to a value of 32767. When a merchant has more gold than that, stuff breaks. So using a simple multiplier doesn't work when fences can start off with 4000 gold. User UrbanSniper posted a fix in it's forums but it looks like an abandoned mod. Anyone care to fix it up? This is UrbanSniper's post:

There is a way to fix it that seems to work from what I've seen on my tests. Just load up the mod in the Creation Kit and look for the VendorGoldFenceStage items in the LeveledItems lists. There should be five of them numbered 00 thru 04, all with a value of 10000. Change the values to something less, I'm using 7500. Their gold will then scale properly up to 30000, which is below the limit it will break. So far it seems to be working for me, gold is transacting properly.
Edit/Update - The 7500 value breaks stage 04 when the vendor gold increases to its maximum value. I'd recommend 1500 for stage 04 instead, as that gives you a bit of a window between the break amount (32767).