Trippy Dreams

Marcus Wolfe

I had a really weird dream last night. I was in an arranged marriage with a girl named 'Rosabella'. I never actually saw the girl, as I woke up before the actual wedding ritual occurred. However, I personally said in the pre-wedding family/friend gathering that she was Spanish when asked about her ancestry. Also, when my little cousin Ryan (who idolizes me) kissed me on the fore head, I told him "Hey, leave that to Rosey." This probably implied that this Rosabell and I had known each other long enough for to give her a pet name. The moment I woke up, I began to ponder the effects it would have on my life if this really happened in the next year or so.

So, long story short, I don't even think there's such thing as a dream that's not trippy. Anyone else got trippy dreams?

I always have trippy dreams.Here's one i remeber.

I was aving a nap on my bed and i was dreaming about........(wait for it)..........GEOGRAPHY!I was looking at the countries from like a giant map and all i could hear was geography info on each country i look at.At one point where we got to china i said to myself "Thast's it,i'm walking up,this dream is too boring"...So i woke up...

I have a very unpleasant dream (it's like I'm on a place to training people, the hard way).I had it after watching Avatar (why ?!?!?)

At the end of my dream, I heard a voice in my head (the same kind of voice I usually hear everyday)

"If this is too tough for you, you could always . . . wake up."

Then I woke up, creepy, but I'm so glad I heard that voice.