Dragon Age Redesigned : Alternate Mirror?

DCNemesis

is there anywhere else to download the most recent Dragon Age Redesigned pack by Dracomies?

He's had it blocked on the dragonagenexus for a while now and I'm wondering if anyone else can give me access to the files so I can use these wonderful models and textures!

I had a discussion with him earlier today, the file pages got corrupted and have been since deleted. This was done by myself at his request due to issues with the files not being able to be commented on or endorsed.

Currently they are not available anywhere, and it is my impression they will be reuploaded in the near future.....so just be a little patient and they will be back. Of this I am quite certain.

Trust me.

Buddah

Dracomies! do you have any update for us drooling fans?

I had a save file get corrupted some 60 hours in on my first play, and suddenly I couldn't open any saves at all... I decided to scrap my game and start from scratch, but I won't so much as play the intro without your character models!

I've been waiting for days, hoping that you'd re-post your mod... please give me a sign!

It seems that for the time being he has discontinued this project. :(

Riiiiiiiiiight, go ahead and jump to conclussions just because you people can't pester the author for a time.

nandocova is correct, unfortunately. It seems that DA Redesigned will no longer be available.

It sounds silly, but I'm not that interested in starting another playthrough without such quality character models.. I guess I'll have to get over it or find some decent replacements