New Armor

InstinctOblivion

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Saint Gauntlets would go nicely with it (just need to be "removed" from "Full" armor, and re-textured

that would make nessecary to have SI to use this armor, which is not realy good for many people.

UK47 - awesome work, keep it up! :thumbsup:

Golden Saint Gauntlets would go nicely with it (just need to be "removed" from "Full" armor, and re-textured

that would make nessecary to have SI to use this armor, which is not realy good for many people.

Actually, it really wouldn't. New textures and a modified mesh wouldn''t require SI.

Actually, it really wouldn't. New textures and a modified mesh wouldn''t require SI.

it wouldnt? oh, fine then ^^

Hey errm Unavi mate may i ask where you learnt to make armor because that black knight one your doing looks really good smile.gif

To be brutaly honest i learned it bymyslef. As you said there aren't many tutprials. I read one the one that is on the TESwiki page (which wasn't realy useful tbh) and another about general weight painting copyiing...the rest is all about expriance and testing. Unfortunalty i have even less time then usual and i'm making snail speed progress on the armor and now it seems that there will be another epic armor released soon ^^

I would acctualy like to learn something form UK47, too ;D

a modified mesh wouldn't require SI.

Yeah, but 'modified' meshes require you to make SI required or tesnexus could be brought down if caught because of legal issues. Stuff has to be done from scratch to not require SI, or modified but then it requires SI.

So even though you can load it without, you've got to make it unable to if you want to be able to upload it legally.

Yeah, but 'modified' meshes require you to make SI required or tesnexus could be brought down if caught because of legal issues. Stuff has to be done from scratch to not require SI, or modified but then it requires SI.

well that's what i tought...oh well :rolleyes:

Yes if you could do that please mate :D I'd be real grateful also if you need to find one maybe use Cam studio if not then maybe game cam might work.

ok :smile:

Yeah, but 'modified' meshes require you to make SI required
Confirmed to be true.

tesnexus could be brought down if caught because of legal issues.
Not true. We take proactive measures to keep illegal issues from ever being brought to the attention of Bethesda lawyers by removing them ourselves and they know this. Even if something slipped through the cracks where Bethesda found out first and contacted us, it would just be a cease and desist order to remove that file...not a request to shutdown the site since as a rule, we do not tolerate illegal activities as evidenced in our rules section with numerous bannings in regards to piracy. So, if we did receive a letter from Bethesda, we would comply with their request just as in the case of Morroblivion.

Stuff has to be done from scratch to not require SI, or modified but then it requires SI.

So even though you can load it without, you've got to make it unable to if you want to be able to upload it legally.

Confirmed to be true.

LHammonds (File Admin)

PS - Nice work my young padawan! Or should I raise you to the rank of Jedi Knight as I have not heard a peep from you on how to model in quite some time. :thumbsup: