• Katashy
    • aaabanned
    • Maxwell the Fool
    • Frznflm

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No attachment like links to websites, like advertising a mod of some kind, for instants like the Empire glory team, Pronam wanted to join but his sig was against the rules.

Pushkatu borderlines that rule, he should be taken of the poll.

Well it's the same signature I had when I joined and you are the one that added me, so what's the problem?

Well it's the same signature I had when I joined and you are the one that added me, so what's the problem?

I thought you said at one time you would change it for this contest, i could be wrong though. Hmm you are welcome to stay though, mistakes happen to?? :unsure: .

Note to self wait tell they actually change sigs, then add them :cool:

I thought you said at one time you would change it for this contest, i could be wrong though. Hmm you are welcome to stay though, mistakes happen to?? :unsure: .

Note to self wait tell they actually change sigs, then add them :cool:

I didn't say that, but I did change something. I have given up my DarkBrotherhood theme and changed it into a MJ theme, so that could be considered my sig. My main signature is both a link to my list and a signature. A Oblivion gate is a symbol for this game and that's my real sig right now. Feel free to remove me if you want to, rules are rules after all and if you made a mistake once there's no point to keep moving on and not fixing it.

Sorry to see you go though, if you change your mind and remove the advertising i could add you again 8) .

It has to be a clean sig, links to profiles is allowed though.

There is rules you know, links to advertising of any kind is not allowed. There is exceptions though you must have a clean sig, no advertising, but advertising like links to website or threads like me is allowed. His had a link to a mod in his sig.

Dragon egg's for instants, it directs you to a website so it is forbidden as a sig on its own.

This contest is meant to change your sig, especially mod member like the Empire Glory team. I tried to change their ways but it never worked out.

Like Pronam for instants :biggrin: