Mod to populate dungeons?

Modz4eva

I have done some searches for this, but they all don't seem to be on the Nexus anymore.

Are they obsolete now? Or are there newer and better mods that have replaced it?

If you know of one, please tell me the name or link it, please.

Erkeil was banned from nexus and all his mods have been removed (Populated Dungeons including). It's not allowed to give links to other sites, so you just have to google his site on your own (no1 search result). Other than that there is mod called The Way of the Dovahkiin - Ultimate Deadly Encounters aka Sands of Time, which will populate dungeons with new enemies.

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns

I have done some searches for this, but they all don't seem to be on the Nexus anymore.

Are they obsolete now? Or are there newer and better mods that have replaced it?

If you know of one, please tell me the name or link it, please.

If you mean populate with new enemies, I don't know of any, but if you mean repopulate a cleared dungeon, fort, tomb, cave, etc., my mod "All Locations Reset" sets all Skyrim locations to repopulate to the players level after 30 in-game days.

This mod does not take the found locations off the map and map locations will still say "Cleared" even though they have been repopulated. Also, quest enemies like Dragon Priests are not repopulated.

"sands of time" might do what you are wanting, but it has a TON of random confusing features, and populates the dungeons in a sorta cheap way that is not fun for sneak characters at all.

ASIS is one of the best, which does what sands of time does with generic spawns, but better, without all the other features(which may be good or bad), basically just adding in more vanilla spawns based on a configurable spawn system. You can have it spawn more similar enemies, or just spawn totally random enemies. It also has a wonderful feature that will add mod added spells to enemy NPCs and make them use them! Skyrim Immersive Creatures is my personal favorite though, which adds in lots of new, interesting enemies, as well as increases the number of spawns in general. it makes tombs pretty challenging. It has a lore friendly version if you are into that, but the non-lore friendly version is still pretty lore friendly, nothing "feels" out of place, like some of the enemies in the Monster Mod which just feel really really our of place in the game. I personally suggest not even skimming through the new monsters added, and just let them be a surprise.

Also, if you have Arachnophobia, or just really dislike those gosh darn frostbite spiders, SiC has an option to turn off ALL spider spawns, as well as turning off many of it's more annoying spawns. I suggest setting reiklings to "solsthiem only" as they are very high level enemies and will whip your butt if you wonder into the snow below level 20, their spawns are WAY to abundant. (my only complaint about the mod really) SiC also has a very costumizable cell reset system, allowing you to make cells respawn very fast, very slow, or manually respawn every cell in the game by just waiting 1 hour, which is GREAT if you use mods like frostfall and RND and can't wait 30 in game days to reset everything without disabling half your load order XD

Don't get the Erekeil dungeon mod if your a sneak type character.

He just places NPC's in a dungeon that just stand there and stare in one direction. Annoying and stupid.

That's a problem with your installation not the mod

Most likely not, the NPCs added by his mods are very basic. I use his mod in one of my installs as well, and I can clearly see some NPCs that just stand there doing nothing at all. As he said though, unless you are playing a sneak character, you will NOT even notice this, because they will react to your presence once they detect you and start moving around.

If you are looking for something that just adds in more spawns to smash over the head, it's no big deal at all.

Also, it is basically impossible to install the mod wrong.... it's just an ESP and a BSA...

Edited by ArtMurder