Got a problem

Sergio1992

What's the bottom right section of your search option bar saying? The one you see when issuing the search or clicking "Advanced Search"?

There's not only "blocked" tags limiting your results, but the selections you make on this one also affect what is considered a valid result for you.

Have you tried selecting all the "ATTRIBUTES" as well already, or tried a language setting maybe?

I did the same search you did and I received the 1 result you're missing.

But my selections are different as well:

"Include adult files"

"Anime content"

"For female characters"

"For male characters"

"Not lore-friendly"

"Nudity"

"Saved games"

"Skimpy or sexy content"

"Translation"

Especially the "For female characters" and/or "For male characters" missing in your's could be to blame here, as the mod is tagged with both tags, and if you don't include any of them, it might be they're left out.

Look under "tag blocking", I was wondering why results were being filtered when I had no filters set, under the tag blocking I found a few things that were blocked. I don't know why they were blocked because I've never used the tag system to block anything but there they were.

Have you tried selecting all the "ATTRIBUTES" as well already, or tried a language setting maybe?

I did the same search you did and I received the 1 result you're missing.

But my selections are different as well:

"Include adult files"

"Anime content"

"For female characters"

"For male characters"

"Not lore-friendly"

"Nudity"

"Saved games"

"Skimpy or sexy content"

"Translation"

Especially the "For female characters" and/or "For male characters" missing in your's could be to blame here, as the mod is tagged with both tags, and if you don't include any of them, it might be they're left out.

I'll try and let you know. Thanks for help.

Look under "tag blocking", I was wondering why results were being filtered when I had no filters set, under the tag blocking I found a few things that were blocked. I don't know why they were blocked because I've never used the tag system to block anything but there they were.

I'll double check. Thanks.