See You Sleep

valc

I've never heard or use that mod in oblivion before. What does it do? Lets you have 3rd person view when you sleep? While the time fast forwards? I know that there are poses mod that allows you to pose "sleeping".

I played through as a Mystic Elf (see my avatar) and the see you sleep mod gives her the ability to sleep in a bed (lay down like NPC's) and really add to the third person realism. I played oblivion with about 40 mods running, and this one, plus PC voice (which has your character speak about 30 different sentences and phrases appropriate to the scene/action) made it so much more real. I am into fallout 3, but will someday return to oblivion to play my level 27 mystic elf as a thief and as an assassin. Try these mods, you will be glad you did. Have fun.

• 1 month later...
I agree whole heartedly, just to be able to lay back after a hard days killing and count my money sounds good to me. Also, I'd like to be able to sit anywhere. I know in Oblivion there was a mod that gave you a pillow and you could sit where ever you placed it. Could something like that be converted to FO?