New custom Light Armor

raughnut

Hello Everyone! I've been trying to model a light armor set for a while. first, modifying the clothing meshes and then with an entirely new mesh. the problem is that i have very little experience rigging (almost none) and I just cant make it work right. I already have the mesh and the textures.

Below is a picture of the armor. is very simple, the upper part modeled after haar from fire emblem. So if anyone is interested, just tell me and I'll send you the resources in the format you need.

The other picture is my first attempt to combine the base clothing with the other model... but it looks a little weird... haha.

Holy crap~! That's just awesome raughnut~ I would kill to have that in dragon age! I seirously would, just name my target @_@

You could try to message J1nx, Kzelsama, Turbojoys. Those guys seem to be pretty knowledgeable when it comes to modding.

Kzelsama is great, he helped me with a hair model I was trying to get into the game and he did in less than a day what I couldnt in two weeks haha.

I have the mesh modeled and textured already, the images attached are just renders I did from them... I think It might just need the skeleton rigged to mod it into the game

Hey guys! again I made some modifications. this time, I used the default nude body that comes with the game and added the new mesh then textured it in order to make it easier to rig (I asume hehe) and to match perfectly with the gloves, boots and heads...

so, anyone? pleeeaaase? :biggrin: