Could someone build me a sky scraper in the land of the lost world spa

Jacob Black

Hey phil collins sorry i forgot to tell you exactly how to doo the building here is the fun thing once you do it it is fun and easy i will tel you how to do my building

here is how Now i know it looks hard but here is the cool thing all I did was 1st i draged and dropped the 1st pannel then i double clicked it then i set its angle as you see in the screen shot after i played with the refferance dialog i found my angles that you see after that I just Copied and pasted the panels the i moved them in to position The angling only has to be done once per wall and one per panel(wall 8 Wall 5)

I now that it looks challenging But it is really fun This is nothing you should see the ones In Duke City Now when I saw these I though that it Would be too hard But I tryed and well it is not hard at all What takes the most time is the precision angling and adjusting of the highth and lining them up Here is how easy it is I actully re built this building 5 - 6 times (mainly be cause my cs is not working right) in one day

It looks hard but it is not Me and My brother bouth said and thought this I gave it a try and it is really easy it just requires precision to do this just zoom in and move the camera [shift click] so you can see where you are lining up your panels Beliee it or not it is actully fun

I hoped i helped and good luck and have fun

Hey Phillcollins There is a World Trade Center Mod If You Can get it to work you could put one of the towers in The Land of the Lost

Hey Phile My building saved but there is no land i can up load the esp all you have to do is copy the whole building and past it in to place

Hey I am curious How did you do Create a world space and land be cause i have an idea i can create my own world space with all of the things that would be in the Land of the lost cause i am really wanting to add more objects and stuff as an update

Pictures of the actual thing will get you more downloaders :P look at you two with your little project :D Becoming two little modders eh guys :) what are you doing at the moment learning how to use the CS well? oh and if you get the land of the lost to look good and upload some pictures i might see about making a cool weapon for you ;)