Could someone build me a sky scraper in the land of the lost world spa

Jacob Black

Hey Dudes I found what I was doing wrong the Cs is now working fine I just added a door and a frame (just like in the Movie The door opens) And I added A viking ship I will Take A screen shot if you want to see it

oh I am not done yet but I will up load it

The funny thing is that I was not seting the Land of the Lost esp as the active file and that is wy it would not save to the Land of the lost world space

to see what it will look like (whell sort of) go to the file server and find the file I uploaded for philcollins Note: I am going to remove these files and make this my upload for My version of the Land Of the Lost (that is if You do not need these files anymore philcollins ) and I will give credit to anyone whose models and textures wind up in the Land Of The lost

Oh and phil have L33 look at the pic (if I uploaded it Because I am going to need A new sky texture for the Land of the Lost (this place has 3 moons, Nirn only has 2 moons, if this is posible)

Hey Phil Download And try my New Land of the Lost Beta I know about the discription but it is late so If i can remember i will do the read me and discriptions for it tomorrow

But down load my beta and tell me what you think (reason why its a beta is because i am still working on it)

Actually, it was because he had a previous account, cheesemcbutter,

who was banned and he had made a new account to circumvent it.

Here's the notice: Link

Pretty sure he was banned for a combination of bumping and repeatedly insulting other posters as well.