Revamped TenPenny Tower

griffonwing

Badass list! A few things I'd like to change and add if that's okay.

Here's my updated suggestion. (Marked with red)

add swith next to intercom activator for gate this will create ease of access, or better yet a key card scanner. player must have key card in inventory to open gate. keycard can be found on dead wastelander added by mod.

add animated fountain to fountain at entrance.

add names to security gaurds?

add 2 fallout 3 american flags to top of tower

add more NPCs to outdoor cafe (2 people is worthles) Add more NPCs everywhere.

add iradiated food to outdoor dumpsters

add walls and door to outside gaurd station (this is not where the security cameras will be going however)

working light switches/power box (I am currently working on this)

remove chairs on left side of tower entrance and replace with activatable grand piano I thought grand pianos at luxury hotels were in the lobby?

make telephone on chief gustovs desk an intercom with tenpenny saying something like leave me alone

security cameras will be going in corners of rooms

the elevetor will have an interior with a moving elevator shaft and working "escape" hatch Maybe secret room only accessible if you go to floor # and climb out of the hatch?

add doors to the other boarded up balconys

expand player penthouse

add buttler and maid to clean penthouse ans occupy spare bed at night (currently working on this) Maybe not just for the penthouse? You could have cleaners and janitors running around pretending to be working?

this one is more of a personal idea but i've always thought tenpenny and mr. burke where gay so if megaton has been destroyed they would sleep at night in the same bed No comments

add attic entrance in the penthouse suite lobby.

add junk and possible ghost to attic Since ghosts are rather... Maybe add a person that's been up there forever and eats the weird mushrooms that grows on the side of the roof? And he's so crazy that he screams "HELP ME! THANK GOD YOU CAN HELP ME! WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME?! NO ONE EVER HELPS ME! DIE YOU BASTARD!

add roof access ladder to left of balcony entrance when exiting tenpenny suit

add collision to roof (currently working on)

add a basement with various junk and possibly a ghost Or a basement where the service people live?

Ferks ideas.

add guard watch towers? One on each corner.

add more citizens that aren't just Tenpenny Residents.

add Quests. Big and small that equals the amount of awesome stuffs you lost in megaton.

I still claim that grand pianos should be in the lobby somewhere.

add follower suit where they can rest and do whatever they want to. The followers might have to share room, if you have lots of them.

add a Dogmeat "bed" available for purchase from the general store. Can you make dogmeat sleep in a bed?

add "The Suitroom" Filled with possibly custom suits, and other clothes. Like a walk in closet.

add more the the surrounding environment. Tenpenny says that he likes to shoot at people walking down below, no one ever walks there!

add an orchestra! It speaks for itself!

add a brothel. Possibly in a separate release, as it would be marked adult.

add a car expo. Cars are badass.

add a fighting arena. Possible quest where you must gather the combatants.

add a gambling den.

add basement floors for service people.

Remove(able) Godfrey.

add the possibility to hire a maid/butler.

add a spa. Gives benefit similar to Well Rested.

add a chef selling less rad food. That would just be rad!

add possibility for ghouls to move into the megaton crater.

add Tenpenny radio. Apparently this is a discontinued thing by Bethesda.

the grand piano is going in the lobby not sure where you though it was going. i like the sevret alcove/room idea il llok into it. person in the acted is even weirder then my ghost idea i think i might just put a dead goulh or something up there. anyways thanks for the sugestions! :) keep um coming! im now working on a mod that makes the water fountain work its prety good so far.

Ferks ideas.

(sounds good ;p)

(In the process of doing so)

add Quests. Big and small that equals the amount of awesome stuffs you lost in megaton. (Hm, maybe some addons here)

(Done, just gotta make it an activator)

add follower suit where they can rest and do whatever they want to. The followers might have to share room, if you have lots of them.

(Outlines done, cluttering in process)

add a Dogmeat "bed" available for purchase from the general store. Can you make dogmeat sleep in a bed?

(Im not too sure...)

add "The Suitroom" Filled with possibly custom suits, and other clothes. Like a walk in closet.

(This could be used to fill up some space... Ill look into it.)

add more the the surrounding environment. Tenpenny says that he likes to shoot at people walking down below, no one ever walks there!

(Isnt that part of tenpenny tower not actually in the wasteland? I cant remember...)

(Id need a few, I mean, a lot of animations and sounds to do that)

(no comment ;P)

(I could clean up the textures on a few cars and stick them in...)

(Maybe like the arena on Oblivion, where you can gamble on the fight, or fight yourself)

add a gambling den.

(^)

(Partway through doing so)

Remove(able) Godfrey.

(I like godfrey :3)

(This could be better though)

(Outlines done, gotta fill it up)

(Now, with this... Im not sure. I could create new food entries, with 'Low-Rad' or something on the end...)

(Probbably, but in a seperate mod.)

(Again, probbably a seperate addon, there are a few mods that add a tenpenny radio if I remember right).

And Tehoneandonly.

What exactly are you working on?

If were going too try and keep conflicts to a minimum, working in the tower should be kept to a minimum.

Im basically remapping the entire thing, so whatever you put in might not even appear in-game.

I think I shot down the robot guy from there, but, I'm not sure.

Exactly like oblivion! But a metal cage, with electricity on it!

Maybe a quest to collect combatants?

Aren't there some non-exploded cars in that vault (Can't say to much as it would be a spoiler?) However those are in black and while...

Dude, Onionrings are awesome!

I'm completely idea empty. Sure I could come up with some quest ideas, but interior/exterior ideas, all out.

OOH! Maybe a cinema!

Did I remember to put the Robot shop in the list? '

Golf Nah. Pizza. Nah. Maybe some more custom themes? There are Raider, Vault, Lover, Geek, Wastelander. Maybe add "I'm a really rich guy" theme.

Thats all.

Ferk

Ferks ideas.

(sounds good ;p)

(In the process of doing so)

add Quests. Big and small that equals the amount of awesome stuffs you lost in megaton. (Hm, maybe some addons here)

(Done, just gotta make it an activator)

(Outlines done, cluttering in process)

(Im not too sure...)

(This could be used to fill up some space... Ill look into it.)

(Isnt that part of tenpenny tower not actually in the wasteland? I cant remember...)

(Id need a few, I mean, a lot of animations and sounds to do that)

(no comment ;P)

(I could clean up the textures on a few cars and stick them in...)

(Maybe like the arena on Oblivion, where you can gamble on the fight, or fight yourself)

add a gambling den.

(^)

(Partway through doing so)

Remove(able) Godfrey.

(I like godfrey :3)

(This could be better though)

(Outlines done, gotta fill it up)

(Now, with this... Im not sure. I could create new food entries, with 'Low-Rad' or something on the end...)

(Probbably, but in a seperate mod.)

(Again, probbably a seperate addon, there are a few mods that add a tenpenny radio if I remember right).

And Tehoneandonly.

What exactly are you working on?

If were going too try and keep conflicts to a minimum, working in the tower should be kept to a minimum.

Im basically remapping the entire thing, so whatever you put in might not even appear in-game.

how about this. i renevate the outside you renevate the inside? and i want credit for the piano idea sinse its going inside :D

I agree this would be an awesome mod, I actually thought of it too. Tenpenny Tower is lot like Fiddler's Green from the movie "Land of the Dead". For me the tower has a lot more potential than places such as Megaton. If you ever played "Shenmue II", you will know that game is huge, especially the apartment buildings - there's not much variety but it still gives you a sense of something. I would say due to development times/budget, it's impossible for Beth to realize the true potential of the many locations in Fallout 3. I think making Tenpenny Tower a more thriving place is a good start..

I agree this would be an awesome mod, I actually thought of it too. Tenpenny Tower is lot like Fiddler's Green from the movie "Land of the Dead". For me the tower has a lot more potential than places such as Megaton. If you ever played "Shenmue II", you will know that game is huge, especially the apartment buildings - there's not much variety but it still gives you a sense of something. I would say due to development times/budget, it's impossible for Beth to realize the true potential of the many locations in Fallout 3. I think making Tenpenny Tower a more thriving place is a good start..

my roof update will be up tonight :D