• Leliana
    • Shale
    • Zevran
    • Sten
    • Dog
    • Secret recruit
    • Oghren
    • Wynne

For combat, my fave is Morrigan. Having her on the team for combination of heavy damage offense, lockdown spells, along with healing makes her an invaluable part of my team. I also think she looks better than Leliana, but that just me.

For banter, it's a SERIOUS toss up. ALL of them have some excellent lines, IMO. Both in banter, and regular dialog.

Dog....dog has got some very funny cutscenes! I love hearing Shale say "Pigeon Crap" when you take her off the team, and Oggy going "Thunder humper!" when you take him off the team. And his animation of when you put him on the team.

All around it's very difficult for me to say which my Favorite is. I could say that my least favorite is Zevrahn tho. He's ok, but I dont like people who are so... stuck on themselves. Is it just me, or does anybody else think he sounds like Antonio Banderas?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my dog...since Oghren isn't on the list

"Heh, heh, heh...A** Chabs" -Oghren

He's hilarious! I like Alistair...but his whining get to me sometimes...

Morrigan <3 Have to agree wtih DarkeWolf...After getting all those extra skill books and giving her Heal, Group Heal, and Haste as well as Force Field and all of the rape offensive magic spells, for me she was the most valuable party member of my game.

Plus I love how she gets so frustrated with love as an experience if you pursue her and her dialogue gets pretty funny sometimes too!

But man...I do love Alistair's witty remarks and one liners <3 " Yes...Swooping is bad..." LOL

Still Morrigan for me <3

Shale wins by a slim margin for me.

Pigeon Crap!

LOL I absolutely LOVE Shale's little farewell dialog before the fight with archdemon. In one version of it, her joke about if the dragon ate her, that it would give "passing a stone" a whole new meaning. Or if the dragon eats the Warden that when the dragon pooped him/her out, that irony would dictate that it would fall to hit her (Shale). Absolutely loved that one!

Oghren had a very cool line in that sequence, I thought. "Let the stones run red with the blood of heroes!"

Leliana for me. I love my new Leliana (Leliana v9 :wub: ) but I still like the original as well. I also love her charming voice and dialogue; she has such a cute laugh. And she's the only one who sings for you. I don't like morrigan though. I mean no offense to morrigan fans, but I just don't like it when she disapproves of every good thing I do. Wish I could turn her to a golem but then she might just hurl a boulder at me afterwards. But I do like one particular dialogue from morrigan, "Stop looking at my breasts like that, Tis' most disturbing". Imagine how Leliana stares at morrigan's breast LOL.

I would have also picked Wynne because, battle wise, she's already a spirit healer (I made her blood mage as well) and she has the spirit of the vessel, which has saved me from nearly impossible battles. Which reminds me--why isn't Wynne on the list? As for her banter, well who likes to listen to boring old people? I like her personality though. But there is one particular dialogue I like. It's the one where she tells you the story of the grey wardens. I kept saying griffons and she gets pissed eventually :biggrin: .

I think Alistaire is the best, even though I am a guy and prefer to have females on my team. He is funny and has a good sense about him.

I can't stand Leliana. Her religious views are childish and self righteous... you would think someone who worked as an assassin and spy would be more worldly and less prone to fall for the lies the Chantry spreads.

Sten. He's quite interesting and the one with most common sense in this band of crazy thugs. And he likes cookies, admirable.

I wonder why I can't see Wynne in the list, while there is definitely place for one more option. She's nice, even though her intrusive concern is irritating.

No idea why would anyone like Morrigan. Oh sure, she may be attractive, but her constant b*tching just about anything is so completely pointless and childish, that I don't understand you people at all.