• Dog
    • Secret recruit
    • Oghren
    • Wynne

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret Companion is still suffering from a case of Not-a-favourite.

Maybe we should start a seperate poll and see who likes him at all, I do.

Lets list in terms of how much I like...

Shale

Leliana/Zev/Mouse/Leske

Alistair/SC/Daveth

Soris/Oghren/Sten

Morrigan/Dog/Gorim

Wynne

Secret Companion is still suffering from a case of Not-a-favourite.

Maybe we should start a seperate poll and see who likes him at all, I do.

Lets list in terms of how much I like...

Shale

Leliana/Zev/Mouse/Leske

Alistair/SC/Daveth

Soris/Oghren/Sten

Morrigan/Dog/Gorim

Wynne

Lol Wynne is so far away from everybody else !! :ohmy:

I don`t like wynne she always has some hidden insult in all her so called advice.

Lol Wynne is so far away from everybody else !! :ohmy:

I don`t like wynne she always has some hidden insult in all her so called advice.

Wynne doesn't insult you but in more ways trying to protect you from greater pain and her reasons are just as valid even though some don't agree.(For example) She disagrees with your relationship with whoever is because the whole concept of the Grey Wardens is one of self sacrifice and to put your own interests above self sacrifice for the greater good would be disastrous. If I could vote again I would vote for Wynne as I like old people and all her dialogue with Alistair concerning with his relationship with the female warden is a bit of a laugh.

Sadly I didn't know about SC until I was reading in here...haven't been playing long, and only started on recommendation of a couple friends, who didn't spoiler anything at all. But that's ok.

I haven't come across all the companions yet, but I have to admit, I'm having fun with Alistair, since he's totally in love with my female warden character, and Wynne gives me grief about it. Just picked up Oghren, who seems to be a bit of a grump...withdrawal from the booze perhaps?

I look forward to a second playthrough, when I fully intend to be a jerk about everything, instead of the nice girl I am now. Curious to see how some of the companions react to it. And if I don't want to lose them I can always give them presents :-P

Wynne doesn't insult you but in more ways trying to protect you from greater pain and her reasons are just as valid even though some don't agree.(For example) She disagrees with your relationship with whoever is because the whole concept of the Grey Wardens is one of self sacrifice and to put your own interests above self sacrifice for the greater good would be disastrous. If I could vote again I would vote for Wynne as I like old people and all her dialogue with Alistair concerning with his relationship with the female warden is a bit of a laugh.

She just strikes me as a self-righteous religous old nosy naggy woman. She does have a point but she's just for lack of a better word lacking to me. She is pretty much The Circle given a voice, were it not for her companion quest I would have concluded she had no personality of her own. Still I never really paid her that much attention, maybe next time I'll try to get past nosy old woman mentality.

She just strikes me as a self-righteous religous old nosy naggy woman. She does have a point but she's just for lack of a better word lacking to me. She is pretty much The Circle given a voice, were it not for her companion quest I would have concluded she had no personality of her own. Still I never really paid her that much attention, maybe next time I'll try to get past nosy old woman mentality.

i hate her too, she even questioned mine and alistair/Zevran relationship, asking where it was going adn that HE is going to get hurt, aint i going to get hurt as if a) your not noble alistair breaks up with you b) you tell zevran you LOVE him he gets dissapproved c) you do evil deeds alistair dissapproves

so i will be the one that gets hurt if i do any of those things i always tell her its none of her business or that it Fun and i always get her pissed of at the mage tower by saying kill all mages to cullen and puting the dragon blood in the urn so i can kill her, she is 1 hell of a stropy(sp) cow.

i hate her too, she even questioned mine and alistair/Zevran relationship, asking where it was going adn that HE is going to get hurt, aint i going to get hurt as if a) your not noble alistair breaks up with you b) you tell zevran you LOVE him he gets dissapproved c) you do evil deeds alistair dissapproves

so i will be the one that gets hurt if i do any of those things i always tell her its none of her business or that it Fun and i always get her pissed of at the mage tower by saying kill all mages to cullen and puting the dragon blood in the urn so i can kill her, she is 1 hell of a stropy(sp) cow.

The only reason that Wynne disapproves is that you are putting your personal interests beyond your mission. Plus Wynne is a very useful character. I used her a lot in the deep roads and with flemeth, her healing capabilities are first class. She has a high moral point of view that's true but she is the only person who you could talk to about your quest. She does have good barter with other companions, especially with Zevran.