RANDOMNESS!

Birrii

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Um...... Do i ban somebody, or is this the last post?

Hell!! Randomnezz!!

Ok.

In the land of the bumbly boo

all the people are red, white and blue

they never blow noses

or ever wear clothses

what a sensible thing to do!

Extract from the late, great

Spike Milligan.

I am a cybernetic organism, living tissue over (metal) endoskeleton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzXmz8LO-I...feature=related (My youtube link won't show up properly.)

Thought of this after watching Terminator 3, which is good but Terminator 1, 2, and ever Salvation are all better in my opinion. 1 and 2 are the best.

From the awful "Super Mario Brothers" movie.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

The Bobomb!

TGWTG FTW!

From carry on at your convenience:

There once was young man named Reg

who found a young girl in a hedge

then along came his wife

with a huge carving knife

and cut off his meat and two veg