[REQ]:Compound Bow

vivaholydiver

Well I can animate weapons pretty well so it shouldn't be anything bad but I'm busy at the moment I'll need to learn bows properly :D

Ofcourse. To be honest i am actually pretty excited too haha. dont let this get into your way of other projects if your already busy though.

:thumbsup:

• 6 months later...
I have been wondering for quite a while about this. Is anyone able to make this compound bow in black?

These three videos show some of the workings of compound bows:

Video 1 - bow

Video 3 - in use

Another question is whether it is possible to create it with moving cams when you draw and fire it?

Note: The Martin Shadowcat is longer than quite a few other compound bows out there (something like 4feet/125cm)

Could you make that one too? :sweat:

hitman, in case you did not realize, this thread was fairly dead. However, I did make a custom bow with working bow morphs recently and I do think it is very possible to have the bow bend along with the pulleys rotating slightly at the same time the drawstring is pulled back. If I get a some extra time, I'll see if I can get pj's morrowind bow to morph like I think it can. However, I probably cannot release that test if pj did not give modders to use it however they like. Also not sure if pj is still available for contact.

LHammonds