Mod (Help)

blakemay

ok here is my problem i am not asking you to make me a mod just how this is possible what i want to do is drain a players magica when they shoot an arrow and i would say this would be rather easy because i ust need to find where the script is to drain your players fragite and would i need to make new bow so all i want to know is how to do this and yes i know this is going to contain scripting but i am ok with this help would be very much appretiated and also i have been trying to make my eyes glow and i know this has somthing to do with messing around with the textures but never have got this to work so yea please help:)

The function that drains fatigue when the player shots an arrow is hardcoded into the game engine, wich means that there's no visible / accessible script to add a line to, so you'd need a whole new script tracking when the player fires an arrow, and if I'm not wrong there's no single function to detect so, so your chances are either: 1) add an enchantment ability to each bow the player wears with "damage magicka X" or 2) track getWeapon and getButtonPressed / isControlDown in an endless loop to know when the player fires an arrow. Both will require OBSE.

Check out the wiki and the OBSE doc's page. Good luck!