bad company 2

evilkoal

I got the game today from a schoolmate.

I think the requrements are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too high.

He want to sell it to me cuz you know, in class nearly everyone of us has laptops.

His laptop and his computer could'nt run it without stuttering, so he borrowed the game another friend of mine.

His laptop also wasn't able to run it without stuttering (on lowest setting...).

But his laptop isn't crap, it can run oblivion on highest or crysis on middle without stuttering..

So he gave it to me to see if it works there and when I set the settings on lowest quality, it runs without stuttering (I can run oblivion on highest settings, I can run crysis on middle settings without stuttering), so I give him the money for it..

Anyway, if you have a not so good computer and you like good graphics, better don't buy it imo...

• 4 weeks later...

I got this a few days ago, I don't normally enjoy online fps games (Unreal Tournament being the most notable exception up until now), but I'm enjoying this quite a lot. It'd be better if I didn't such so much though :P

The server browser is absolutely terrible though. Once you're in game its ok (apart from trying to chat), but trying to find and join a server is a horrible experience. They really need to try and get it fixed, but ofc being EA, that won't happen.

Anyway, I'm The_Terminator04 ingame, so feel free to add me as a friend.