In search of mod help

ninjacorey

• 3 weeks later...
It depends of what kind of mods you're looking for. You should check out Heart Of The Dead it'a s HUGE quest mod, but it's very interesting. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21176 Tears Of The Fiend is an amazing mod as well. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11598 :yes:

Hey, if you have trouble with installing the mods, check out my site here: Tutorials Abound. There are some good tutorials there, aimed at making newer people familiar and comfortable with playing and making mods. Please comment if you see anything that needs anything.

As far as mods go, I would recommend the Top Oblivion Quest Mods. There are some fancy mods there that have really cool stuff. If that isn't your pace, leave a more descriptive post explaining what you like to play. I hate to admit it, but I prefer to look up on the nexus which mods are top rated or new.

I really like the Armamentarium, but it is a complex mod. Meaning that it relies on you downloading and installing other mods in order for it to work. It adds a couple hundred new textures to the familiar armors, making treasure hunting a bit more fun and the characters you kill a little less bland.

My favorite castles are Castle Seaview and Castle Almgard. I'm a sucker for the ocean, what can I say?

I also can't play without the Cosmetic Compilation. It makes your character genereration so much better, as well as fixing some minor issues like vampirism face change.

Alexander's Wings is another favorite. Sure, the wings don't flap and they don't make you fly, but it is cool nonetheless.

You can get dragons to ride around on and pirate ships to pilot the seas. It really is up to you what you want to run and play. PM me if you want a list of links. I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

This is but a small list of the many mods available. I think that if you search the nexus, you will find what you are looking for and more.

As always, have fun

theuseless

This topic feels lonely, I figure it could use some friends.

Dozens of topics just like this one and a couple of copy/pasted opinions of the community^^^

Theuseless, your links a little outdated. TOQL'S a KNOL now

And I'll take this off my copy/paste:

I'm mostly a quest mod player and I recently posted a big rundown for most of them that I've played here and here.