Is The Next Elder Scroll Almost Here?!

tinylewtgriffon

I was bored and decided to visit one of my favorite place for Elder Scroll information, a Wiki dedicated to TES universe, when I same something that made me go, WHAT, WHAT,WHAT?!

http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/20/source-bet...ts-2009-reveal/

IS IT A COMMIN'?! And if so, Is it actually going to be a MMOG?!?! *Dramatic Music*

Note: This info may be false, I just wanted to share it with everyone and see what they had to say.

Ah yeah, I saw that on PES...I don't believe it personally, and the last comment in your link there is EXACTLY how I feel.

They are probably working on an MMO, but I don't believe it's ES related....and if it is, boy, I'm going to be very upset :(

I have a feeling it's true. Bethesda just wants money. They rushed Oblivion so it could be a 360 launch title, and now they're doing this.

The thing is, this is actually good news for me. I have a lot of mod ideas I want to do, but don't really have the time or patience to figure it all out right away. I came late onto the scene, only to hear that the new game is right around the corner.

But now it's a presumably un-moddable MMORPG? Well then wouldn't that just increase the demand for new mods and overhauls, perhaps even to the tune of a whole new user-made game in the form of a giant mod?

I know some people won't be happy to hear this, but I'm glad they're doing this. I'm kind of a slow learner with a lot of these 3D programs, be it Maya, 3D Studio, Blender, the Construction Set; and I would actually appreciate the opportunity to learn at a less than fast pace and still have an audience for my work.

The new TES being an MMORPG is basically the same as having no new TES, so bring on the mods, and bring on the opportunity to make our own video game visions, while the nerds just run around fighting monsters and getting shiny armor. (That last is a reference to the post the above person was talking about, in the link.)

I've discussed a MMO with my mates long before I saw this and we thought it wasn't the best idea, more or less because all the mod-ers would be able to tinker with it. It be fun I'll admit in certain moments, communication would be nice, but I'd rather stick to a single player, or a multi-player thing would be cool...you know, go to a friends house, do the lame-@$$ed first mission, then explore the world like so, that way we can still mod the game

Ah yeah, I saw that on PES...I don't believe it personally, and the last comment in your link there is EXACTLY how I feel.

They are probably working on an MMO, but I don't believe it's ES related....and if it is, boy, I'm going to be very upset :(

I hope they dont make a MMO of TESV... :unsure:

I wouldnt buy it then..

What's wrong with Oblivion? It's F-ing awesome, still even after all these years!

Again, I'll still buy the new game, regardless of what it is...I'm way too into the ES universe for one game to ruin it

What's wrong with Oblivion? It's F-ing awesome, still even after all these years!

Again, I'll still buy the new game, regardless of what it is...I'm way too into the ES universe for one game to ruin it

Yes, of course ill buy the game, but it wouldnt fit bethesdas "style" to make a MMO out of it and i probably wont have as much fun with it as i have with oblivion if they make a MMO out of it!