Is The Next Elder Scroll Almost Here?!

tinylewtgriffon

i have to make clear again that i love Oblivion. I meant that a new mmo TES would atleast keep Oblivion still alive thus not destroying its comunity. I'm realy afraind that when tes5 comes out these threats will all be lost forever. :(

i dont think when tes5 comes out, that everyone IS playing tes 5..

ill probably still play oblivion, even though i will not play it as much as i do right now..

an these threads wont be lost forever, cuz when tes5 comes out, it doesnt mean nobody is posting here anymore..xD

i also think (and hope) that there will be a tes5 nexus, where you can up/download mods! :thumbsup:

Oh dear god no. I don't think and I hope that TES V will not be an MMO.

The idea of TES V being a World of warcraft type game makes me want to vomit.

I wish they would just make it a good pc exclusive, not multiplayer game :(

Edit: just remembered this. Todd Howard did some interview for some internet radio a while back, where he said that they started developing 'their new big game' after they finished Fallout 3. TES V perhaps? If it is, I reckon it will be out around 2012 or 2013.

Edit: just remembered this. Todd Howard did some interview for some internet radio a while back, where he said that they started developing 'their new big game' after they finished Fallout 3. TES V perhaps? If it is, I reckon it will be out around 2012 or 2013.

Maybe he was talking about Brink - it certanly looks like a big project.

With all the mods available today and those that are still in progress I'll be fine for a couple of years. You can play Oblivion in so many ways it's just an infinite source of role playing, when modded of course. On the other hand, I do hope they will not "do something stupid" with TES V and go on with it as they've done with the previous games of the series. WE also have Morrowind with all it's great mods and of course other RPGs, Bethesda is not the only company making RPGs, even it they are one of the best in my opinion. So relax guys, enjoy the games that ARE released and and no longer worry what they MIGHT DO, you won't change their minds by doing so.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Maybe he was talking about Brink - it certanly looks like a big project.

I don't remember exactly what he said, but he mentioned that they had also updated large parts of their Gamebryo engine for it, so I don't think it's Brink.

The next Elder Scrolls just cannot be an MMORPG game! :down: That will ruin the franchise for sure.

Indeed. MMORPGs are for a different audience. If they do this they'd be backstabbing most of us, since not everyone here is into MMORPGs, and I believe that there is still so much that could be done for a single player TES V.

Meeh, don't believe it. The only part of this article I believe is that Bethesda may reveal more information about TESV soon. Or at least I hope so.

Meeh, don't believe it. The only part of this article I believe is that Bethesda may reveal more information about TESV soon. Or at least I hope so.

That's what I hope for to. Some pics, mayby a short video, anything! :biggrin: