fallout 3 bows

pwnedbyscope

well after a giant nuclear war dont you think think that most people would resort back to bows, im mean we still use them today, and weapons then wouldnt be easy to find...

i think it would be fairly easy considering that oblivion and fallout use the same engine.. just i dont know how to port the needed files over to Fallout 3 from oblivion

porting is very BAD! It would be cool to be able too, but there is a very long, although fair explanation about why porting is bad. By bad i mean highly illegal. But nothing is stopping anyone from making their own bow animations and etc. But trust me when i say porting is not allowed. That, and paying people to make mods. That is also very bad, but it is different story.

the only porting allowed is from mods, Nothing from Vanilla Oblivion, the expansion or the DLC is allowed.

Hmm..

Wait, paying people to make mods is illegal? Wouldn't that be just a 'job'?

Anyways, you can just create your own bow models, animations, and ammo.

Paying people to make mods aren't illegal. It can be a 'job'. I think what Krimzin meant was it is a very BAD idea because you might get cheated out of your money, you might not get your expected 'product', it might even be in terrible quality.