Do y'all play the other Elder Scrolls games?

Teotzlcoatl

Oblivion and Morrowind. I downloaded free copies of Arena and Daggerfall form Elder Scrolls com. I suppose I will try those sometime.

• 1 month later...
Bought Morrowind GOTY second-hand on PC for £8, best purchase ever. Played Oblivion on 360 but never seem to have the money to get the GOTY version for PC. I've downloaded Arena and Daggerfall but haven't got around to playing them yet. Battlespire and Redguard are totally unknown to me. :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, are all installed, and I play them when ever I get a feel for them.

If someone's Mod catches my eyes while I am surfing through the mod list, I play the game it goes to, all the way through, just for the fun of their mod being added.

Morrowind is still a growing game. Maps, characters, companions, and quests. It inspired me to build a fancy house or two myself.

I usually spent my creative mental juices working on making my place better for better living rather than spend the kind of time it takes to learn the Construction Set controls and build one of those.

I barely got to doing that though, when, I realized how many great mods there were already. After that I was only hoping I would find a mod, occasionally, that I could add an idea to, polish it a bit more, or create from what their mod caused my mind some inspiration for what I thought I could make and include as a new mod.

I got so caught up in playing those MORROWIND mods through, before I ever had a chance to improve on someone else's, I wore out three gaming computers. I lost my own mods, because I was so engrossed in playing the game, I realized, when the computer died, I forgot to save them, or the format for saving on some models of drives was changed enough, for Reading and Writing to CD's it was changed enough my own mods were lost, because they could not be read by the new CD - R. As I write I recall a lot of painful memories: splicing parts together, moments of testing, and retesting them.

I was lost in the game, so much, I just did not care enough to rewrite my mods.

Morrowind will always have that place in my mind, a living fun find, where my own imagination could soar with mod crowd creators.