[REQz] Help creating a Demon-Style Sword

kikan1

hey people im trying to make a sword mod its going to be demon style sword...but the problem is i suck badddd

i might be asking for a lot but can someone help me or give me some tips? it would be aprectiated a lot

thanks

kikan1

hey people im trying to make a sword mod its going to be demon style sword...but the problem is i suck badddd

i might be asking for a lot but can someone help me or give me some tips? it would be aprectiated a lot

thanks

kikan1

Im not good at modelling, so I cant help you there.

But, I can help you in getting peoples help. A good step would be to upload a picture, or drawing, or something to help a modeler visualise wehat they are creating. Just a thought though. :thumbsup:

another thing i cant draw too...im not a really tallented person so thats why im asking for help...but i might be able to get someone to draw this sword for me...thanks for your tip googlepox

I updated your topic title to actually be descriptive of what you are asking about.

You might want to update your 1st post and let everyone know what tool(s) you are using. It is pointless for somebody that knows Blender to read-through all these posts only to find out that you are doing this in 3ds max and need help with that product.

If you are not talented in the area of art (drawing & design), you might want to do what I do and initially stick with trying to "replicate" objects where you have good references (images). Once you learn the basics with the tools that you need to use, you will learn much faster when you are not trying to build something aimlessly in 3D...but rather have a very specific goal in mind.

It is kinda like trying to build something with Legos but you don't have a manual. You end up putting pieces together, pulling them apart, trying other pieces. It can take hours and hours to end up with something you "kinda" want whereas it would only take 30 minutes if you knew exactly what you wanted and had a manual that specified the parts you needed and how they are put together.

Once you become good at replicating objects, you then understand what is needed to create said objects and when your creative force starts entering the mix, you have a great guide for channeling that creativity.

LHammonds

I updated your topic title to actually be descriptive of what you are asking about.

You might want to update your 1st post and let everyone know what tool(s) you are using. It is pointless for somebody that knows Blender to read-through all these posts only to find out that you are doing this in 3ds max and need help with that product.

If you are not talented in the area of art (drawing & design), you might want to do what I do and initially stick with trying to "replicate" objects where you have good references (images). Once you learn the basics with the tools that you need to use, you will learn much faster when you are not trying to build something aimlessly in 3D...but rather have a very specific goal in mind.

It is kinda like trying to build something with Legos but you don't have a manual. You end up putting pieces together, pulling them apart, trying other pieces. It can take hours and hours to end up with something you "kinda" want whereas it would only take 30 minutes if you knew exactly what you wanted and had a manual that specified the parts you needed and how they are put together.

Once you become good at replicating objects, you then understand what is needed to create said objects and when your creative force starts entering the mix, you have a great guide for channeling that creativity.

LHammonds

ok i found a good sword on google

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/DG14594.jpg

it looks nice but i want some changes

on the sides some small wings

a skull instead of that eye

and some wierd inscription on the sword (glowing blue)

and it would be called Deceptor's Fury...and if its possible a "very unique quest i came up with" to go with it ;)

and thanks L33 Nexus i would really apreciate it if you would help..thanks

thanks for your time everyone

cheers