Suggestions?

Ethre

It would seem I've made a nice little mistake (well, there's nothing nice about it). Without going too much into the details ( :rolleyes: ) I managed to miss a lunch date I was supposed to be at yesterday. She waited for me at the right time, while I (who suggested the time), had it wrong in my head and arrived at the time I had in my head - an hour late(of course, she had left). I've already given a nice brief apology, but I'm wondering if there is something else I should add to that. Something to indicate that I really didn't stand her up intentionally.

I was leaning towards dropping off a bottle of merlot with a short note.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

:thanks:

On an off note, I ended up having lunch by myself there, and the food was horrible. Its not top of my list to return to. :confused:

LOL maybe ur self conscience made u not go cuz the food was crappy :confused:

You shud definetly leave her a note, or why not even meet up with her someplace, tell her how you felt bout it n that u were sincere with ur apology n take her out to lunch. Like, actually take her out instead of meeting her so you dont miss it again lol

Like Dezi said, go with the flowers. You can pick up a nice 3 rose bouquet for about 5$ at WalMart or some grocery stores. Looks nice, and if she throws them down and stomps on them, you're not out much. ....heh...mostly kidding....

Seriously...flowers, note or card, and a humble apology making sure you look sincere.

Thank you all. :)

I had figured flowers would be a bit over the top, but I will take the general consensus that they'll be the better option.

Sorry, no shopping, no movie, no candlelit dinner no taking her out - its just going to be lunch (busy schedules both).

Roses seem a little much though - maybe a few lilies with iris? Or chrysanthemums?

(Not worried of her stomping on them - I figure I can grab them back before she can start jumping . . . )

And who knows Shadowmadnezz? Maybe I'm psychic. The food used to be good, but I hadn't been there in a year.

Thank you all. :)

I had figured flowers would be a bit over the top, but I will take the general consensus that they'll be the better option.

Sorry, no shopping, no movie, no candlelit dinner no taking her out - its just going to be lunch (busy schedules both).

Roses seem a little much though - maybe a few lilies with iris? Or chrysanthemums?

(Not worried of her stomping on them - I figure I can grab them back before she can start jumping . . . )

And who knows Shadowmadnezz? Maybe I'm psychic. The food used to be good, but I hadn't been there in a year.

Lillies are nice, or go with some other flower of a light colour. But definately flowers.

As a woman, I'm going to encourage the flowers option, as Malichi said not an expensive bouquet, a simple tasteful inexpensive arrangement, I would go with a small colorful arrangement other than roses like these, but smaller, these are pretty full arrangements. The flowers don't really matter as long as they're colorful and pretty.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/th_53bd5290.jpg