Another note on site security, your security, and a malware email doing the rounds

Dark0ne

guys guys guys, you should really change the download system back because the new one..SUCKS..iam sorry to say that but it sucks, it never works and when it works it takes so much time to download anything ((i dont want to spend an hour for a 7mb file)) i dont know why it was changed in the first place but it didnt change to better at all. it is so painful to try and download any file doesnt matter the size, it is just painful.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thankyou Dark0ne it has been a hard trot for me to understand that people like you and your team have the same problems with business in a screwed up world.I need to thankyou for your patience in helping with my problems and in return i will when able to help your site flourish. kind regards maxine24610 ( William R.)

If you don't mind me asking, is the smoke clear, err I mean is it safe to download mods again because I had to clean up my computer after the ordeal and I kinda lost my trust on Nexus and modding altogether. So I'd appreciate it if people would give a nice and honest answer from whoever is reading this..... Thanks for reading this and have a nice day.

• 2 months later...
In response to post #17926974.

they virus scanned EVERY single mod, and all new mods submitted MUST be scanned so yes, you're good, I believe they scan with about 50 different virus scanning companies (high profile ones at that) and security has been drastically improved, so yeah, you're in the clear, just be wary and don't rely wholly on others for your own security because we are only human and people will always find a way to breach security eventually